• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

PressEnterToExit

PressEnterToExit

How soon is now?
Oct 19, 2020
What are your thoughts about getting many kinds of opioids and dying this way?
I think for me it's the best idea. I hope to find them on the dark web, many people buy there with no problems.
I think for me it's the best idea..

Last edited:
Nirrend

Nirrend

The important is not how long you live ...
Mar 12, 2022
This is the way I want to die so I guess that we could die with a lot of way, the most important thing I guess is how you will think your plan

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I've read about this method on here in quite a few postings. It does sound like it has many pros, as opposed to cons. I suppose obtaining the materials is the biggest hurdle to this method, unless you have connections, or like you said, try to get it off the dark web. Maybe learning how to utilize them properly may take some work. But, it can all be learned. It seems like it would be a relatively peaceful way to go. The one thing I think this method shares with SN is that you don't want to be discovered too soon, since there are antidotes for both. I'm sure ODing on heroin is no worse than any other method, and probably better than most, at least IMO.

L

lifeORdeath

Student
Oct 11, 2022
I would be worried about getting setup by LE, or being caught with them, and being sent to prison. Or not dying and becoming an addict.

Rocket

Rocket

Oct 12, 2022
Love and peace to everyone. I'm new here and have been reading and learning for several weeks. This community is a blessing and incredibly helpful, the compassion and kindness from so many posters is incredible.

For medical conditions, I'm prescribed, monthly, 120 Oxycodone/Acetaminophen 10-325mg, 60 Gabapentin 600mg, and 60 Triazolam .25mg for sleep. I usually don't take the entire amount of medicine prescribed each month so I have extra. Could a combination of these result in CTB? Have been considering SN and getting that going, but many talk about these medications as potentially sufficient and very peaceful just going to sleep. Would that quantity be enough to be as fail proof as possible?

I'm still new and can't see a Search button, does that not show up until later? People kindly said to look in the upper right corner for the Search box (I'm on laptop with Brave/Tor browser) but I don't see it. If anyone would generously post links to topics discussing this method I'd be grateful, I can't seem to search for those topics.

Thank you and wishing peace, love and success to everyone looking for a peaceful-as-possible solution.

Attachments

• OO.JPG
    OO.JPG
    74.1 KB · Views: 0