• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

I need peace

I need peace

The past is never dead, it's not even past.
Mar 28, 2022
Sou adicto e blá blá blá

Antes de CTB eu queria chapar de opióides pelo menos uma vez, podia ser até morfina ou codeína

Mas é MUITO difícil achar um médico que me receite isso, visto que eu to na faixa dos 20 e quando reclamo de dores eles me mandam emagrecer

Só queria saber se alguém tem alguma fonte ou maneira de conseguir algo do tipo

Pode ser oxi, fentanil, codeína, qualquer opióide que ajude a chapar

kosameAmagai

kosameAmagai

Apr 25, 2022
procura entrar em subreddits exemplo r/drogasbrazil ou em qualquer forum aleatorio online, eventualmente vc ira achar alguem que tenha, so cuidado com pra não levar scam

deleted

deleted

Wizard
Jul 31, 2020
não é permitido postar fontes aqui mas pode ser interessante pra você usar o Dread, também vou fazer isso antes de ctb

• Love
Reactions: I need peace
Ethereal Knight

Ethereal Knight

Seja um bom soldado, morra onde você caiu.
Jan 10, 2022
I used 100mg (double dose) of tramadol yesterday, because I was having an intense migraine.

that was probably my first time using an opioid, so tolerance is not a factor here. quite the opposite, I'm probably very sensitive to it.

my takeaway after trying is that they are not as great as people imagine. at least this one.

I still having hundreds of tramadol pills here, because one of my parents got a prescription for it, didn't use and gave it to me, and I still wouldn't use it again, unless I had particularly strong episodes of migraines or something.

if you're in a lot of emotional pain, then you won't feel it as much, because you become quite "dreamy" - in a dream-like state of consciousness, so pain doesn't hurt that much, because you basically stop paying as much attention to pain as you were before.

but if you're fine, if you're not in too much pain, I didn't find it particularly pleasant or recreational.

I don't think you're losing anything by not using it. hobbies, sports and activities can also distract you from your pain, and even create similar feelings, without the lightning-fast tolerance and physical dependence that comes with opioids (our body develop strong tolerance to its effects in a matter of few days).

Last edited:
Reactions: Garfield
I need peace

I need peace

The past is never dead, it's not even past.
Mar 28, 2022
I used 100mg (double dose) of tramadol yesterday, because I was having an intense migraine.

that was probably my first time using an opioid, so tolerance is not a factor here. quite the opposite, I'm probably very sensitive to it.

my takeaway after trying is that they are not as great as people imagine. at least this one.

I still having hundreds of tramadol pills here, because one of my parents got a prescription for it, didn't use and gave it to me, and I still wouldn't use it again, unless I had particularly strong episodes of migraines or something.

if you're in a lot of emotional pain, then you won't feel it as much, because you become quite "dreamy" - in a dream-like state of consciousness, so pain doesn't hurt that much, because you basically stop paying as much attention to pain as you were before.

but if you're fine, if you're not in too much pain, I didn't find it particularly pleasant or recreational.

I don't think you're losing anything by not using it. hobbies, sports and activities can also distract you from your pain, and even create similar feelings, without the lightning-fast tolerance and physical dependence that comes with opioids (our body develop strong tolerance to its effects in a matter of few days).
Oi @Ethereal Knight
Desde esse post eu tive contato com codeína e tramadol, precisei de doses enormes dos dois pra sentir algo bom, e realmente, não me sinto perdendo muito, tenho fumado bastante maconha recentemente e parece até melhor que ficar tentando me encher de codeína

• Hugs
Reactions: Ethereal Knight