• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

C

cyndoesntwannalife

Jul 6, 2020
Hypothetically,

If I were to combine ODMST (an opioid legal where I live), Lyrica (Prescription) and an unholy amount of Bromazolam, a very strong RC Benzo.
There would be no chance of surviving that, or is there? Do you have any tips on dosage?
Also I would like to know if respiratory depression hurts oder induces Panic (hart to imagine with the amount of benzos in there, but you'll never know.)I appreciate every answer.
May your souls heal.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Probably there's nobody who can answer your questions for sure. There is always a risk of failing. Benzos alone won't kill you the opioids would do the job. The question is how strong are they - the ones you have access to, there're many of them.

Respiratory arrest doesn't hurt when you're deeply unconscious / in coma (that's what we can assume) if you're not deeply unconscious you will feel the asphyxiation.

Reactions: Gonnerr
Thanksforeverything

Thanksforeverything

A handshake of carbon monoxide
Jul 24, 2023
Hi, I'll try to answer your question to the best of my abilities because I've used each of these drugs in the past recreationally but take it with a grain of salt and do more research. ODMST is just another form of Tramadol, albeit a bit more potent. I don't know what kind of dosage you're talking about but it's fairly weak as far as opiates go. Lyrica/Pregabalin and Bromazolam (I haven't used this one specifically, but it's considered to be the closest to Alprazolam which I have used a lot) are fairly okay CNS depressants. Now technically speaking, by combining all three, you do have a chance of losing consciousness and eventually dying from hypoxia. But I wouldn't count on it, particularly because of your choice of opiates being not potent enough. There are multiple other factors, your body weight, not throwing up the pills due to how much (A lot) you're going to have to consume.

This method in practice is literally a toss of a coin. I'm not sure what kind of dosage you're talking about, but odds are that it's not going to be fatal unless you get very lucky and everything aligns in place. Death by overdose is a pretty fickle method and the only instruments I'd say are suited for it would either be very potent Heroine or Fentanyl or any of the other synthetic nitazenes. I wouldn't really put all my hopes on just CNS depressants, and hope that the combined effect is enough to kill me.

Reactions: cyndoesntwannalife
C

cyndoesntwannalife

Jul 6, 2020
I was thinking 2000mg Lyrica, 350mg ODSMT up my ass to reduce nausea, chuck 250mg of Bromazolam also to avoid pills and have a back up of 50* 3mg Pills.

Thanksforeverything

Thanksforeverything

A handshake of carbon monoxide
Jul 24, 2023
I was thinking 2000mg Lyrica, 350mg ODSMT up my ass to reduce nausea, chuck 250mg of Bromazolam also to avoid pills and have a back up of 50* 3mg Pills.
I don't think this method will lead to success tbh based on my personal experience. I've never administered these rectally, so that might make some difference? Check out this thread: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...on-drug-poisonings-you-will-ever-need.150628/ . Rhizomorph1 might be able to give you a little more advice based on empirical evidence instead of anecdotal ones.