T

tarjebie

Jul 4, 2024
How long does it take to die from opiate overdose?

T

Trav1989

Student
Jun 2, 2024
As somebody who attempted this method over a dozen times with or without alcohol and in doses up to 200-300mg I can honestly say that opiates are extremely hard to CTB with. Trust me, I tried and even with an entire bottle of whiskey and a solid handful of pills I had no luck. Maybe I was just unlucky but opiates seem to be a hard one to OD on.

• Informative
Reactions: _AllCatsAreGrey_ and Tonkpils
T

tarjebie

Jul 4, 2024
Did you take them orally? If so, did you vomit? And no brain damage or organ damage? I have about 1g of 5 mg pills so I think the only way I could take them is orally. I'm scared to fail. I have SN but am afraid of the process of dying that way.

Bobert_Beniro

Bobert_Beniro

Life sucks and then you die.
Mar 14, 2023
As somebody who attempted this method over a dozen times with or without alcohol and in doses up to 200-300mg I can honestly say that opiates are extremely hard to CTB with. Trust me, I tried and even with an entire bottle of whiskey and a solid handful of pills I had no luck. Maybe I was just unlucky but opiates seem to be a hard one to OD on.
Can you be more specific about what opioids you took?

T

Trav1989

Student
Jun 2, 2024
Can you be more specific about what opioids you took?
I took morphine sulfate usually, the 10 mg IR ones mixed with the 30mg ER ones that's I'd rinse off (the coating) and then crush up around 200+mg's worth and parachute them down my throat, usually followed with a large amount (7-8 shots)of 80 proof rum. Did this a solid dozen times and usually my eyes would just feel "cushiony" and my brain would feel adrift like on a cloud until I would lay in bed and sink into it and feel as though I'm floating on water while falling through the mattress before eventually passing out an hour or two later.

Always woke up afterwards.

I tried oxycodone as well a handful of times in doses ranging from 150-200mg's and had no luck either but the euphoria was better. I believe that if I possibly had placed a bag over my head back then or went out swimming my odds of CTB would have been vastly improved.

All I got as results for this was a decent amount of liver damage and I developed heart issues later in life as well but I'm not sure if my OD's caused this or not.

Reactions: Tonkpils, Bobert_Beniro and lifeisbutadream
Bobert_Beniro

Bobert_Beniro

Life sucks and then you die.
Mar 14, 2023
I took morphine sulfate usually, the 10 mg IR ones mixed with the 30mg ER ones that's I'd rinse off (the coating) and then crush up around 200+mg's worth and parachute them down my throat, usually followed with a large amount (7-8 shots)of 80 proof rum. Did this a solid dozen times and usually my eyes would just feel "cushiony" and my brain would feel adrift like on a cloud until I would lay in bed and sink into it and feel as though I'm floating on water while falling through the mattress before eventually passing out an hour or two later.

I tried oxycodone as well a handful of times in doses ranging from 150-200mg's and had no luck either but the euphoria was better. I believe that if I possibly had placed a bag over my head back then or went out swimming my odds of CTB would have been vastly improved.

All I got as results for this was a decent amount of liver damage and I developed heart issues later in life as well but I'm not sure if my OD's caused this or not.
I think you used small doses. better buy fentanyl, nitazenes or methadone - it will definitely kill you

T

Trav1989

Student
Jun 2, 2024
I think you used small doses. better buy fentanyl, nitazenes or methadone - it will definitely kill you
Decided to go the SN route, but your probably right. Most I had was extremely shallow breathing and extreme dizziness from my past attempts with opiates. Another issue was that my tolerance was extremely high from prior usage for years so even with 200mg's it wouldn't have been enough.

Reactions: Bobert_Beniro
G

GAAAAD

Aug 13, 2024

Yeah 200mg of morphine is a low dose its a weak opioid, methadone is much stronger and people die at like 200mg that one Russian guy took 1g and died

T

Trav1989

Student
Jun 2, 2024
Yeah 200mg of morphine is a low dose its a weak opioid, methadone is much stronger and people die at like 200mg that one Russian guy took 1g and died
Wow, one gram. Surprised anyone can even acquire that much honestly.