• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

S

star33

May 2, 2024
I am extremely low and had enough of living. I don't know if I have enough meds to take to actually die. There is so much happening that I've had enough of coping

I have access to 100+ dihydrocodine
About 20 oxycodone a mixture of 10mg and 20mg
Zopiclone 7.5mg 30 of them

Is this enough? My worry is I would vomit how would I stop this? I live on my own so there is no worry of me Being found and nobody ever checks on me because I have nobody in my life.

Thanks

Demian

Demian

Student
Mar 25, 2024
I tried phenobarbital and morphine. I took a very large amount. Twice the fatal dose of phenobarbital and 12 times the fatal dose of morphine. After 10 minutes I panicked, called for help and went to hospital. I was in a Glasgow 3 coma (the deepest), I almost died and, miraculously, I didn't have any sequelae.

I have no resistance to morphine or phenobarbital (I don't use them).

Now I only have the courage to use a gun, nembutal or sodium thiopental.

Reactions: Forveleth
Upvote 0
J

jeremycockburn58

May 12, 2024
I am extremely low and had enough of living. I don't know if I have enough meds to take to actually die. There is so much happening that I've had enough of coping

Is this enough? My worry is I would vomit how would I stop this? I live on my own so there is no worry of me Being found and nobody ever checks on me because I have nobody in my life.

Thanks
I'm in the same boat .. I just don't want to wake up brain damaged but alive …I have less medication than you and now you've made me worried that even if I get more it won't be enough

Upvote 0
rotciv

rotciv

Something In The Way
Mar 25, 2023
I tried phenobarbital and morphine. I took a very large amount. Twice the fatal dose of phenobarbital and 12 times the fatal dose of morphine. After 10 minutes I panicked, called for help and went to hospital. I was in a Glasgow 3 coma (the deepest), I almost died and, miraculously, I didn't have any sequelae.

I have no resistance to morphine or phenobarbital (I don't use them).

Now I only have the courage to use a gun, nembutal or sodium thiopental.

The ideal use for sodium thiopental is IV. The others routes aren't the most reliable.

If you panicked its because you weren't ready, you will panic with nembutal or sodium thiopental in the same way.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
J

jeremycockburn58

May 12, 2024
I'm struggling to last a little longer for family reasons but soon those commitments will be gone and I can peacefully pass. In the meantime I pull myself through day by day and can't wait to just not wake up … I have access to hydrocodone but just don't know how many is enough to ensure success and DEFINITELY don't want to fuck it up.

Upvote 0
rotciv

rotciv

Something In The Way
Mar 25, 2023

Thanks

Dihydrocodeine is too weak

Oxy a couple grams to be sure and antiemetics

Zopiclone dont even try

Upvote 0
R

Rubypie41

Experienced
Mar 25, 2024
Dihydrocodeine is too weak

Oxy a couple grams to be sure and antiemetics

Zopiclone dont even try
I think you would likely vomit from an Oxy overdose. Even a single 40mg tablet makes me vomit. I have to chop the tablet into pieces and take approximately 10mg to not vomit.

Maybe an anti vomiting medication and hour before Oxy would help.

Upvote 0
rotciv

rotciv

Something In The Way
Mar 25, 2023
I think you would likely vomit from an Oxy overdose. Even a single 40mg tablet makes me vomit. I have to chop the tablet into pieces and take approximately 10mg to not vomit.

Maybe an anti vomiting medication and hour before Oxy would help.

The vomit-inducing effect of opioids is what makes them not ideal for taking orally but through other routes. Either way, metoclopramide is a dopamine antagonist, which can block this effect at least in part.

Reactions: Forveleth
Upvote 0