followingfate

followingfate

Dec 26, 2020
I've been thinking about basically running away (except legal bc I'm 18) and living with my s/o in a different state. It sounds dumb and impulsive, but I've been going over it for months now. I've had many traumas here at home. it's still very unpleasant here, with my mom yelling everyday, my brother getting bullied by her boyfriend, arguments still happening, etc. etc. I know I don't have it as bad as some people, I know that. I've wanted to leave for as long as I've been depressed. my mother has bpd, which I understand is awful for her, but god is it hard for my siblings and I to deal with too.
So my plane would be leaving in about a week. I would be leaving school, basically dropping out. I've looked into every option and the easiest and most plausible is just to go get my GED. it would be so much better for my mental health though,, as I'm already on the verge of ctb. I'm also nervous about having to deal with my mom afterwards. I'm sure she'll try to guilt trip me and everything. Would rather cut contact but I don't want to be reported as a missing person, and I want to at least be a little decent to her. we'll see I guess.
So yeah. it's either move out with my s/o, or most likely end up ctb. I feel bad leaving school with so little time left, but I really don't think my mental health would take much more. I just want to be happy.
I would appreciate if I could get some opinions,, if I sound crazy or not, or if it's a dumb idea.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: NodusTollens, Deleted member 22624, KleinerWolf and 1 other person
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
Make 100% sure. Although I'm still in the same city this is basically the exact thing I did at 16 and although I don't regret leaving I have some regrets about things I did after leaving. Just make 100% sure this is what's best.

Last edited:
Reactions: followingfate and Deleted member 22624
NoTime

NoTime

Jan 16, 2021
my brother getting bullied by her boyfriend

op what the fuck do you mean.

also didnt read cus too long, make a tl; dr

Reactions: followingfate
followingfate

followingfate

Dec 26, 2020
my brother getting bullied by her boyfriend

op what the fuck do you mean.

also didnt read cus too long, make a tl; dr
yo bet
tl;dr
want to leave home to live with s/o and get away from toxic family. have to leave school early but would get GED. if I stayed I would probably end up ctb. more details in post but yeah

Last edited:
NodusTollens

NodusTollens

Nov 17, 2020
As someone with BPD, I feel for what you & your siblings go through. I'm sorry. HUGS. This is a tough choice to make, though you deserve to be happy.

• Love
Reactions: followingfate
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Looks like a hard decision to make.
Just try to be 100% sure as it was suggested above. You'll know what's the best but I really hope you keep on living and give life a shot. (I know, it's hard but who knows? There might be a way out which doesn't imply ctb)

Good luck with whatever decision you make,

Hugs!

• Love
Reactions: Going Home, NodusTollens and followingfate