• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

OneDayMaybe

OneDayMaybe

Apr 9, 2023
I have been reading a lot of threads recently on this website. This is my first. I have previously tried to ctb by hanging and also by OD but botched both.

Where I am from it's really difficult to own a gun, especially the kind you would need to use for properly catching the bus, like a Revolver with .357 Mag rounds. However there are shooting ranges where there is a great variety of guns and different rounds you can rent for shooting targets.
What I was considering is going to the shooting range, renting a bunch of guns and different ammo to get myself familiar with shooting guns (never done it before) and once I am comfortable with the sensation and all, turn the gun on myself and shoot my brain stem either through the mouth (at about a 30 degree angle upwards) or holding the gun over my ear (to catch the brain stem from the side).
My choice of gun would be the Ruger Revolver with a 6in barrel and .357 Magnum rounds. I have read a lot about the gun methods here and have concluded, based upon the knowledge obtained here, that this gun and these rounds should be sufficient in ctb. I am not sure if the rounds are JHP though. At this caliber does it really matter if JHP or FMJ?
Other guns available there are Glock 19, Makarov, Berreta Q5, russian TT, Heckler and Koch (this one uses 45 cal rounds so I'm on the fence). I have very limited gun knowledge, therefore I would like to know if my choice of gun and ammo is good and if experienced gun aficionados can give further advice.

P.S. I was thinking of buying a toy 6in Revolver just to practice the angles at home

Last edited:
Reactions: hiAbbey