• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
I answered a hotline that is was mainly used by teenagers. Teenage suicides tend to be caused by bullying, abuse, and a very warped self-image, again generally stemming from those two aforementioned things. So it's a terrible thing that warrants action of some kind.

Reactions: NatsukiCookie and heartbroken12
AnonAdult

AnonAdult

Maybe I’m A Lost Girl.
Apr 26, 2023
I think they should seek help, as dumb as that sounds and as obvious as that sounds…But their brains are extremely impulsive and one bad day could very well make them act on that suicidal impulse. It's easier to say than done to ask for help, but there's text lines you can text for free if you have AT&T, U.S. Cellular, etc, other lines do charge you and the number 741741 (one of the suicide text lines) will appear on your bill if you don't have those phone services I listed. I just used it yesterdays for being anxious and it's helped me! So it might those of you who need it, but teenagers and even tweens need something like that.

Reactions: NatsukiCookie
Octavia

Octavia

“I’d… rather kill myself.”
Mar 4, 2023
Ideally they would be able to wait until they grow a little bit older, but I would understand if they ended themselves early. I wanted to die since I was ~12, and I am now at death's doorsteps at 21. Sometimes I wish that I died earlier, it would have spared me from a significant amount of misery.

Reactions: NatsukiCookie and depressedlover
D

depressedlover

In Transit waiting for the bus
Apr 12, 2023
  • Informative
Reactions: unnormal9 and NatsukiCookie
SilentSadness

SilentSadness

Sitting in the darkness.
Feb 28, 2023
People regularly preach that others younger than the arbitrary age they've come up with shouldn't be allowed death and instead should be given "help". However, people on this site should know that the help available is laughable and talking about it as if it's an option is pointless. As long as the lives of people continue to be hell, they will continue to ctb, and that includes minors. If you are advocating that they shouldn't be able to, yet doing nothing to help them, you are merely expanding the problem. I'd like to add that the age people use to gatekeep ctb is always conveniently less than their own.

Reactions: ijustwishtodie, depressedlover, unnormal9 and 1 other person
NatsukiCookie

NatsukiCookie

Would a joke here be appropriate?
Apr 24, 2023
And here we have exhibit A of a forum meant to provide non-judgemental support to suicidal people judging suicidal people...
I'd like to state that my question is made purely out of curiousty to how others view the situation given the rise lately. Im hopeful that some people will give it a few years because I know many people who's lives improved greatly once they left their family, I haven't seen much instants in that being the case on this site but everyone has a different take on life, and I think that is wonderful and should be explored in a none judgmental way. :)

Nights

Nights

Student
Apr 27, 2023
It's their life, they own it, they can do whatever they want to do with it, nobody should have the right to prevent them from doing what they want to do with their own lives, especially pro-lifers

Reactions: ijustwishtodie, NatsukiCookie, redeyepiranha and 1 other person
maidens

maidens

" living like this forever is just fine! "
Aug 27, 2023
this is a relatively old post but I'd like to reply.
I think if they have GENUINE reasons to do it that isn't just something that can and will be resolved soon, like a breakup, then they can. I first tried to ctb at 9 years old ( I am now 19 ) but had thoughts since like 7 or 8, probably 8 I don't really remember.

I don't think you should selfishly tell minors to wait until they're 18 to ctb, people can go through hell at any age & ctb may just be one of the only ways to escape it, if not the only one.
of course I don't think actual children should be doing it at all, like 12 or younger. I think if a teen wants to ctb they should exhaust all their options first. but I don't understand people who say to just wait, I feel like that's really insensitive because age doesn't define how much someone can suffer. I've been abused almost all my life which led up to me almost going through with ctb when I was only 9. I don't think minors should just throw away their lives, if they are in an inescapable hell then it's very very understandable. I probably worded most of this wrong, so I'm sorry if anything is hard to understand.

soontobec0rpse

soontobec0rpse

soontobecorpse <3
May 27, 2023
The way I see it is that it's not my place to say. We're all living in the same fucked up reality, is there really an age limit for misery? The only belief I have about it is that one should be aware, consider what they're dying for and what they're living for.. and decide. I believe that it should be a thought out decision. In a perfect world we'd all get the resources we need, but everyone knows that to be a fantasy. I don't blame anyone for whether they kill themselves or not. It's a personal choice. I just think people should understand why they're doing something and what the real consequences are. If they choose to proceed, I wish them the best in finding what they're after

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I think that they're valid for wanting to ctb, no matter the age or situation. I'm not biased to view minors as more important or innocent than adults so, to me, they're all the same

notforl0ng

notforl0ng

Student
Feb 19, 2024
I tried many times as a teen. I'm thankful it didn't work. There were a lot of things I got to experience that I had wanted to as I suffered into adulthood. I can safely say that now I'm ready to go at 24.