• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

L

letmeoutofthis

Feb 5, 2024
Im considering crashing my car into truck or a tree at fast speed, how reliable would it be? Its a super small car.

• Aww..
Reactions: marchshift, whywere and LittleCupcake
L

LittleCupcake

Experienced
Mar 14, 2024
There are more reliable methods envolving cars

obei

obei

This is the only place where you can say “kys”
Aug 4, 2023
Im considering crashing my car into truck or a tree at fast speed, how reliable would it be? Its a super small car.
Well you can poison yourself with the gas coming from car or something, someone else can explain better. But you can survive even really bad car crash with serious injuries, so I wouldnt recommend

• Hugs
Reactions: tbroken, whywere, letmeoutofthis and 1 other person
Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
Do not do this.

This could end very badly. Too many things can go wrong. In particular, hitting another person is an unimaginable mistake. Don't destroy an innocent person's life.
Too much risk

I know that life and death are difficult. But it is worth thinking about other solutions

• Hugs
Reactions: tbroken, whywere, MyChoiceAlone and 7 others
D

deathslament

Student
Mar 16, 2024
Do what you feel comfortable doing to end the agony.

Reactions: ijustwishtodie, letmeoutofthis and marchshift
Oliver

Oliver

Experienced
Feb 28, 2024
Don't hit another car/truck. If you survive, you will likely go to prison.

- and don't put other peoples lives at risk - that's messed up.

• Hugs
Reactions: mtoro998, whywere, letmeoutofthis and 1 other person
diytopsurgery

diytopsurgery

Let death be kinder than man
Oct 25, 2023
There's a LOT of risk involved for other parties; and your chance for surviving. Probably don't.

• Hugs
Reactions: whywere and letmeoutofthis
Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
Well you can poison yourself with the gas coming from car or something, someone else can explain better. But you can survive even really bad car crash with serious injuries, so I wouldnt recommend
Most modern car have very different emissions to older cars. I had a look at this lol. Catalytic converters make the chances even smaller.

You could be in the car for hours - you'll get a very bad headache that's it.

Reactions: marchshift, letmeoutofthis and Chronicoverwhelm
U

uzuf86

Too many mistakes and regrets
Jan 1, 2024
You can still survive and end up like a complete vegetable.

• Hugs
Reactions: whywere, letmeoutofthis and Unhumanly.
T

TiredOfAllThis

Arcanist
Feb 5, 2024
Too much risk of survival. Even CO from charcoal would work better in the car

Reactions: letmeoutofthis
Tesha

Tesha

Life too shall pass
May 31, 2020
A nope from me. Even driving to get to wherever you're going to CTB puts others at risk - as you won't be focusing on your driving… the chances of killing, instead of disabling yourself are just too low.

• Hugs
MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
just about every car these days have safety features. unless you know how to disable them, you'll almost 'walk' away with a large bill

• Hugs
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
Modern cars are too safe, even small ones. They are designed to take most of any impact and only leave you injured.
They are also too clean. They do not emit as much CO as the older models.
Cars are no longer a good method.
Maybe if you drive into a pond or river...

Black Sheep One

Black Sheep One

Mar 4, 2023
A car crash is a bad idea. You would survive the crash unhurt. The truck driver you hit would die. Your car would be destroyed. You would be worse off.

• Hugs
S

sadman710

Student
Mar 22, 2024
Don't involve anyone else in your misery you could get charged with murder too. There's a chance with car crash you'll end up a brain damaged quadriplegic. The only way it has high success is if you were to take off your seat belt and drive off a cliff fast and somehow avoid SI and not break at the last second and wind up in the hospital.

D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
Do what you feel comfortable doing to end the agony.
?????????

Dude no don't do this method chances are very low of dying and more of permanently crippling yourself

• Hugs
Reactions: TiredOfAllThis, whywere and letmeoutofthis
DistraughtWolf

DistraughtWolf

Dec 11, 2023
As other people have mentioned... driving head on to a truck means that there is other party involved which could mean that they could be injured or even in the worst case killed, It IS unlikely if it's a semi truck but anything is possible.

One thing i don't understand though... i often hear about and see fatal car crashes in the news here and usually these are brand new cars with all kinds of safety features, seatbelt being used and the speed which the impact occured being somewhere from 60 to 70mph~ AT MOST.

I really don't see myself surviving driving head on to a truck somewhere around 100mph with 24 year old car, NOT using seatbelt and having disassembled driver side airbag or otherwise disabled the car's SRS system.

• Hugs
Reactions: whywere
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
I was in a VERY bad car crash in April 2015. ICU for weeks and rehab for almost a year. Ever since the crash, I have had 24/7 chronic pain. With these aspects said, PLEASE do NOT think doing it.

I broke ribs, my sternum, part of my spinal cord was ripped out of the base of my brain, and I am over ever deaf in my right ear from it.

Walter

• Hugs
Reactions: voidstar and DistraughtWolf
Ash

Ash

Enlightened
Oct 4, 2021
One thing i don't understand though... i often hear about and see fatal car crashes in the news here and usually these are brand new cars with all kinds of safety features, seatbelt being used and the speed which the impact occured being somewhere from 60 to 70mph~ AT MOST.
Check the stats to see deaths vs survival rates. The chances are stacked significantly higher towards the latter. But the price is heavy. Life changing injuries are just that, from the risk of being in constant pain to severe brain injuries like a former colleague of mine. He needs 24 hour, round the clock care, and can barely communicate except with violent outbursts of rage. I can only assume this means he's in tremendous physical and/or emotional pain, and/or has suffered a massive personality change - or lost all the parts of the brain that we access to form personalities.

• Informative
Reactions: DistraughtWolf