Vincent Moraes

Vincent Moraes

Jul 20, 2018
Hello,

I've just managed to get 8 grams of Amitriptyline (more than the recommended lethal dose of 7g), and now I'm just wondering if this method is trully reliable and peaceful. I know a mix should be made, with anti emetics (which I already have, you can buy anywhere around here) and diazepam. I still don't have the diazepam, but I can surely get it prescribed. Well, what are your thoughts on this method? Any information will be appreciated

Smilla

Smilla

Visionary
Apr 30, 2018
The PPH recommends it, although it takes awhile and am not sure how peaceful.

Reactions: skitliv
El Topo

El Topo

(---)
Apr 21, 2018
Hello,

I've just managed to get 8 grams of Amitriptyline (more than the recommended lethal dose of 7g), and now I'm just wondering if this method is trully reliable and peaceful. I know a mix should be made, with anti emetics (which I already have, you can buy anywhere around here) and diazepam. I still don't have the diazepam, but I can surely get it prescribed. Well, what are your thoughts on this method? Any information will be appreciated

According to the book Guide to a Humane Self-Chosen Death, the only 4 drugs that reliably cause death are barbiturates, opiates, tricyclic antidepressants, and chloroquine.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/list-of-resources.3/ <---------- download it here