• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, sserafim and ijustwishtodie
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
This quote gives me deja vu from somewhere but I can't quite remember where. Either way, I agree to an extent. Yes, nobody can be fully ready to do anything as life is full of uncertainties which can mess us up but, at the same planning, we can take steps to make sure that we are more ready in comparison to being less ready. For example, when it comes to suicide methods, I don't believe that anybody can be 100% ready for the factors that comes with regards to suicide methods but planning beforehand which method to do and at what time to do it in is, imo, better than doing it "now" with no planning whatsoever

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, sserafim and Ambivalent1
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
This quote gives me deja vu from somewhere but I can't quite remember where. Either way, I agree to an extent. Yes, nobody can be fully ready to do anything as life is full of uncertainties which can mess us up but, at the same planning, we can take steps to make sure that we are more ready in comparison to being less ready. For example, when it comes to suicide methods, I don't believe that anybody can be 100% ready for the factors that comes with regards to suicide methods but planning beforehand which method to do and at what time to do it in is, imo, better than doing it "now" with no planning whatsoever
When is a suicide impulsive? Does an impulsive suicide necessarily mean one didn't utilize an already thought out plan?

I've noticed that family and friends always describe the suicide as impulsive. Silly, oblivious fools

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, ijustwishtodie and sserafim
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
When is a suicide impulsive? Does an impulsive suicide necessarily mean one didn't utilize an already thought out plan?

I've noticed that family and friends always describe the suicide as impulsive. Silly, oblivious fools
I personally don't believe in the concept of an impulsive suicide. People here act like some people get suicidal over trivial things regarding life like a failed teen love or something which I don't think really happens. What I do think is that people who attempt, fail said attempt and recover from their issues which caused them to attempt in the first place can claim that their suicide was impulsive but this is just hindsight bias. Humans are really prone to hindsight bias which is where I think the whole suicide being impulsive narrative came from. It also came from society making suicidal people sound irrational for their decision which I also disagree with

I also believe that those who try to kill themselves using methods that we deem inefficient aren't being impulsive either as some people here like to think they are. Information regarding suicide methods is still hidden from the internet as no place aside from this one has information regarding suicide methods and even this place is still relatively unknown despite the media coverage its had. Not everybody will be able to find this site and the information it has. Before I was on this site, I thought that cutting the carotid artery was the best method possible due to how quick it seemed if done correctly but, now that I'm on this site, all I can say is.. yikes

Last edited:
Reactions: davidtorez and sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
Clearly Hugh Laurie isn't a procrastinator and doesn't have analysis paralysis. Personally, I think it's important to plan things out and not do them impulsively, especially about something as important as suicide. If you fail to plan, you plan to fail. They say "carpe diem" and "just do it", but what if the moment you're seizing and the thing you're doing will turn out to be a bad choice and decision? What do you think about it?

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: MindFrog