D

Deleted member 14386

I am not advising anything
Jan 28, 2020
Hey I was just wondering if taking an oral (or plugging it up the b-hole, or snorting) opiate (like oxy or hydros, plus some benzos) would hinder the effect of sn or maybe make you throw up more? My ideal approach at this point is to do the 48hr regimen of meto, antacid (milk of magnesia), propranolol, painkillers etc (copying stans guide):

Day 1 Medication and Dose
08:00hrs 1 X 10mg Metoclopramide
16:00hrs 1 X 10mg Metoclopramide
24:00hrs 1 X 10mg Metoclopramide
Day 2 Medication and Dose
08:00hrs 1 X 10mg Metoclopramide
16:00hrs 1 X 10mg Metoclopramide
23:00hrs 600mg of Ibuprofen or 1000mg of paracetamol. You can use any painkiller as long as you stay within the recommended dose
23:15hrs 3 X 10mg Metoclopramide (30mg in total)
23:30hrs Double dose of what is recommended on the label of the antacid. (also take 800mg propranolol
23:40hrs Benzos and plugging opiates(maybe?)
24:00hrs SN drink

Basically is there anything wrong with this? Could the opiates make me more likely to vomit? If I snorted H just before taking the SN it would kick in at the same time, also I rarely vomit or feel sick on opiates. Basically I want to just drift off into a blackness (which benzos and opiates help)
thanks

edit: also -30 mins to Sn take 800mg propranolol

Last edited:
Reactions: Meditation guide
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
That sounds like a new way to do it but if you do please record here what is going on. My only thought is I wouldn't want to vomit while unconscious. I have not yet heard of anyone except maybe one person who did not vomit from SN.

Reactions: Deleted member 14386
M

MariV

Arcanist
Sep 13, 2020
That sounds like a new way to do it but if you do please record here what is going on. My only thought is I wouldn't want to vomit while unconscious. I have not yet heard of anyone except maybe one person who did not vomit from SN.
omg you just ruined my plans. thought SN was not that bad. its likely to fail then right?

D

Deleted member 14386

Jan 28, 2020
Honestly I've vomited while unconscious before and just woke up in the hospital, didn't use SN though just an OD.
I'm thinking the best bet would be to get some h, take the SN, wait 3-5 mins then snort enough to bliss-out

Reactions: Meditation guide
MiseryLovesMyCompany

MiseryLovesMyCompany

Arcanist
Oct 8, 2020
omg you just ruined my plans. thought SN was not that bad. its likely to fail then right?
Vomiting does not equal failure. Just be prepared for it, and have a second cup just to be safe.

Reactions: Deleted member 14386
D

Deleted member 14386

Jan 28, 2020
Vomiting does not equal failure. Just be prepared for it, and have a second cup just to be safe.
I was gonna prepare 1x 25g/60ml SN, then another 2x 10g/60ml SN. Take the first, see if I vomit, try the second bottle, then snort the h. Benzos would be 10-20 mins before
A lot of the SN is still absorbed, so if you throw up a large quantity will still be absorbed. A lot of people prepare 2nd or 3rd bottle for that scenario

edit: I also kinda know (from h use) how much to use, going for over 100mg snorted might make me feel sick (YMMV) but that's my starting point.

edit2: Oh for sure I'll keep updating, you guys are the only ones I can talk to about this lmao! Current date is 27th Nov

Last edited:
Reactions: MiseryLovesMyCompany