K

Kaugummi

Nov 10, 2019
I have around 700mg of (expired) methadone, a 52,2mg Buprenorphin plaster (could probably get a second and thrid one) 500mg of Lyrica (could probably get my hands on some more) a metric ton of antiemetics (Histamin blockers) and different blood pressure medications.
I plan to get drunk out of my mind before od'ing on all of these.
Unfortunately I cannot get my hands on Benzos. I don't have an opiat tolerance.
Do you guys reckon that could be enough to end me? I could get an i.v. line going on myself and inject the methadone but it specifically says on the bottle that it's for oral application only. Does anyone have an idea on how to get the most out of the pain relief bandaids/plasters? I feel like just putting them on my skin would be a waste? I've heard about addicts chewing or cooking them up and injecting them?
I haven't decided on my method yet (also thinking about partial hanging or suicide by train). I would simply inject Fentanyl if I could get my hands on it but that just doesn't seem to be possible any time soon....
Any way to combat the opiat nausea? Don't want to vomit and fail....
Any input is appreciated.

Throwaway9787

Throwaway9787

Mage
Jun 27, 2019
Benzos are easy to get. I think your method will work without them but better safe than sorry.

Reactions: Gratefulcorpse
A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
first, forget the bupe. Taking it with other opiates is very close to pointless. Unlike methadone and other opiates like morphine, fentanyl, or oxycodone, buprenorphine is a partial agonist that has a ceiling effect at around 32mg. While an inexperienced user can OD on it, it is not a certainty AND it can actually protect against the effects of other opiates. Throw it away and forget about it.

Do not inject oral methadone. Don't do it; you'll just as likely have a pulmonary embolism than OD. With the methadone, lyrica, and alcohol, there is a very, very high probability of not surviving ingestion. Get some metoclopramide if possible and zofran possibly for vomiting.

Last edited:
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
Histiamine blockers are antinausea but not antiemetics, and if you OD on then, you can have really bad hallucinations and other negative side effects. Antihistamine ODs from what I've read are some of the worst and usually do not cause death.

Would need to know the blood pressure meds and how much, those are often more reliable for OD.

Just mixing a bunch of meds can cause interactions that may inhibit death or may speed it up. Use drug interactions checker.

I don't know about opiate nausea. I do think it would be a good idea to get meto for an actual antiemetic.

Reactions: Anzhe
K

Kaugummi

Nov 10, 2019
Thanks for the answers so far. So no, Bupre. I also have Tilidin pills but there's Naloxon in them as well, so probably not a good idea to take those additionally.
Will it make a huge difference that the methadone is expired? Would a few sublingual 1mg Lorazepam tablets do anything? Is 500mg enough Lyrica? Guess I could still mildly overdose on Histamine blockers as they also have/increase the sedative effects of other drugs/alcohol? (Oded on Dimenhydrinat (500mg) before as a Form of self harm, not with the intention to die and it was pretty much like being drunk?)

As far as blood pressure medication goes I could get some Metropolol (beta blocker) and Lercandipin (calcium antagonist).

Last edited:
Reactions: Anzhe
A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
I would not add the Tilidin. Unless the methadone is years expired, it shouldn't make a difference. I would add the lorazepam if you have it. Don't take more than 50mg of the Benadryl.

700mg of methadone, 5-10 mg of Ativan, 500mg of lyrica, and a few metoprolol is as good a combination as any. I'd try to get an antiemetic if possible. Not sure where you are located (I'm guessing Europe, as Tilidin isn't common)

K

Kaugummi

Nov 10, 2019
Gotta check the exact date on the bottle but as someone who has never taken opiates it should hopefully still be concentrated enough even if it's not as strong anymore, otherwise I am fucked urgh.
I could probably get my hands on a few more pills of each, just to be sure.

Yeah, I am kinda worried about not having a proper antiemetic but I don't think I can get my hands on one here as I don't want to order 'illegal' stuff online.

I am also wondering in which order I should take them? Would that make a huge difference? I guess not when you just take all of it really fast?

Last edited:
L

lonelygirl66

Lonely
Mar 13, 2020
Just take some benzodiazepines with codeine mixed with some wine and fall asleep inside a chest freezer.

• Hugs
Reactions: Justin1985 and Gratefulcorpse
B

bigdog

Arcanist
Jul 12, 2020
Bizarre in earlier times benzos was prescribed left and right. Now my doctor refused. Maybe he smells something fishy

B

bigdog

Arcanist
Jul 12, 2020
I wish I could get my hands on some strong opiates

C

Checkout2

Jun 25, 2020
I OD'd on promethazine in Feb and April and was hallucinating. It certainly didn't see me off!
Appreciate you have many other drugs, but don't take travel sickness pills like I took

K

Kaugummi

Nov 10, 2019
Bizarre in earlier times benzos was prescribed left and right. Now my doctor refused. Maybe he smells something fishy

I would never ask my doctor for Benzos. He knows about my self harm and mental health struggles and would get super suspicious instantly.
I only have access to these meds because I've been hoarding stuff my family members have been prescribed. I am certainly very grateful about the unused bottle of Methadone in my mum's cupboard tho.

A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Depending on where you live, metoclopramide can likely be purchased over the counter at a pharmacy. As far as order, you'd want to have an empty stomach, meto, and then the rest 45 minutes later. Everything needs to be dissolved or suspended in water (no handfuls of pills). A good strategy would be everything except methadone in a small amount of water, down the hatch, and then immediately take the methadone in one go.

I won't comment on other posts in this thread. There have been some good posts, and others not quite as good.

K

Kaugummi

Nov 10, 2019
Fuuuuuuuuuuck.
I just checked the bottle. The methadone expired almost 2 years ago.
PLEASE someone tell me that it could still work.

A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
in general, I'd be surprised If properly stored methadone had lost much potency.

K

Kaugummi

Nov 10, 2019
It's been stored in a dark cupboard all the time. Wasnvt exposed to extreme heat/cold.

SleepyTime

SleepyTime

Oct 10, 2019
As written above, the expired drug will have lost some of its potency but is still okay.

Here is a write up that provides an excellent discussion on the question of the potency of expired drugs. Note the comment in the first paragraph that the study showed 90% of drugs were perfectly good to use even 15 years after expiration.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7040264/

L

lonelygirl66

Lonely
Mar 13, 2020
Pinewood Codeine linctus is pretty good stuff when mixed with some wine.it knocks you for 6.

K

Kaugummi

Nov 10, 2019
Recently got my hands on 5000mg of Lyrica. Is that 'overkill' (lol) or should I just try to take as much as possible?