• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

L

Lostone47

Jan 7, 2024
I've regretted not being able to pull the trigger since I failed. I've been looking for another way out. Night night seems unreliable and I've been inquiring about sourcing nitrogen but everywhere I've asked said I needed a license to prove its for business use. I can get my hands on a large amount of oxy, Xanax and ambien. I have a lot of liquor in the fridge as well. I know everyone says OD isn't reliable but searching all the interactions it looks like the combo could be fatal. Anyone know anyone with success overdosing with a combo like this? I have no tolerance for any of these besides maybe the alcohol but I only drink occasionally.

rottenflesh

rottenflesh

Jan 8, 2024
thats a nice combo but i wouldnt drink alcohol if i was you, it makes you throw everything up