Asacschrader33

Asacschrader33

Student
May 6, 2019
So I opened my two bottles of N to try out the taste and then put the rubber cap back into place. Currently storing them in a dark, cool place. Will they degrade faster now?

Reactions: Dartz, Superfluous and Final Escape
F

fisil

Arcanist
Mar 9, 2019
Yes it was on the air. You don't need put the rubber away you could inject a needle inside the rubber now it's to late...

Put it in the fridge if you can

How was it? How did it taste for you and how you felt afterwards?

Last edited:
Reactions: kuddelmuddel23 and Superfluous
Asacschrader33

Asacschrader33

Student
May 6, 2019
It wasn't that bad. I plan on using it tonight so is it that bad that's it been opened for only a day?

• Hugs
Reactions: GreyMagic, AutumnEmbers, ddutch and 3 others
F

fisil

Arcanist
Mar 9, 2019
If you do it tonight and it was opened for a couple of days. I think it's no problem and does not change anything.

Best of luck my friend. See you. Don't you think it's rushed? Seems like you really want to die.

What you mean with not that bad? Can you describ it more?

Reactions: not_a_robot and Superfluous
Weems

Weems

Experienced
May 5, 2019
Godspeed my dude

Reactions: lifeisbutadream and not_a_robot
Asacschrader33

Asacschrader33

Student
May 6, 2019
I do want to die, life has become a nightmare. And it was moved to another bottle from the original for customs so it's all ready been exposed to air. It tastes bitter but honestly it tastes less bad than alcohol.

• Hugs
Reactions: lifeisbutadream, Broken Chimera, AutumnEmbers and 7 others
F

fisil

Arcanist
Mar 9, 2019
I guess you don't know how long it's opened already if the customs open it. I don't know. I think it should work, but don't take me by the word.

Reactions: Superfluous
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
How was the taste?

Asacschrader33

Asacschrader33

Student
May 6, 2019
The taste isn't that bad. Not that chemical, just bitter. It makes you feel really relaxed and sleepy. I didn't know you were supposed to use a syringe to taste it, but I've read that opening it only makes it not sterile, which doesn't matter when used for suicide.
This stuff makes you not care about anything after drinking it. I think it will really help with SI. All I wanna do is fall asleep after tasting it, not worried at all about death and it's vast implications.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: tryingtoescape, lifeisbutadream, Egddios and 16 others
Theon

Theon

Experienced
Jun 20, 2019
How soon after tasting it did it hit you?

Reactions: Final Escape
Asacschrader33

Asacschrader33

Student
May 6, 2019
I'd say about five minutes, maybe even less. It's QUICK.
Thank god for this drug, man.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: tryingtoescape, lifeisbutadream, vulturecyclop and 13 others
Superfluous

Superfluous

Mar 16, 2019
I noticed your previous thread got seriously derailed. Did you get the answer you were looking for regarding the metoclopramide (ahead or stat)?

Wishing you all the best.

Last edited:
Reactions: Final Escape
Asacschrader33

Asacschrader33

Student
May 6, 2019
I took like, 5 little sips and I am fuckity fucked up lol

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4288, Dartz, Final Escape and 3 others
dandan

dandan

One more attempt on life.
Feb 18, 2019
this is some deep stuff, you here, opening and tasting N, fuck man... specially the part that your life became a nightmare... im sorry for that...
life becoming a nightmare, gosh
you, been here... man, this is hard to perceive in my mind

did you knew you were going to taste it Today? did you schedule the day?

as you said, you dont want to die... any advice or words you wanna share?

Theon

Theon

Experienced
Jun 20, 2019
I noticed your previous thread got seriously derailed. Did you get the answer you were looking for regarding the metoclopramide (ahead or stat)?

Wishing you all the best.
I'm very curious about the meto as well. It scares me more than any other part of this TBH.
It wasn't that bad. I plan on using it tonight so is it that bad that's it been opened for only a day?
I guess if we don't hear from you we'll know. I hope you find the peace you are looking for.

Reactions: inconsequential and dandan
lululoo

lululoo

Mage
Dec 15, 2018
Thank you so much for sharing about the taste. It's nice to read that someone didn't think it was too horrible.

Peace to you.

Last edited:
Reactions: inconsequential, Life+me=error and Superfluous
Mud.

Mud.

Arcanist
Oct 27, 2018
I do want to die, life has become a nightmare. And it was moved to another bottle from the original for customs so it's all ready been exposed to air. It tastes bitter but honestly it tastes less bad than alcohol.
After opening a bottle of N. you can store it in a fridge for about a month. But you do have to put it in the fridge right away. If all kinds of things happen to the N. it will degrade much faster.

I wish you all the best. I hope you find the peace you're searching for. I really do. But since this is the internet, no offence, I must also admit, I think your story is a strange one.

In your fist post you talk about putting the rubber cap back into place and in this post you say the customs put the N. into another bottle.

I find it hard to imagine customs really opened the bottle and then put the N. into another bottle. Especially since a bottle of N. is not that easy to open. You have to be very careful as you can see in the clip below. I find it hard to imagine customs taking all that effort. And then having another bottle with a rubber cap laying around...

Last edited:
Superfluous

Superfluous

Mar 16, 2019
I find it hard to imagine customs taking all that effort. And then having another bottle with a rubber cap laying around...
He said it was put into another bottle for customs, not by customs.

Reactions: Ἡγησίας, inconsequential and Final Escape
Mud.

Mud.

Arcanist
Oct 27, 2018
Duh! Now I see. I stand corrected.
My only excuse is that it's very late/early over here.
I'll let my previous post stand as a testament to my stupidity.

All the best Asacschrader33.
I hope you find the peace you're looking for.

Reactions: inconsequential, not_a_robot and Superfluous
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
The taste isn't that bad. Not that chemical, just bitter. It makes you feel really relaxed and sleepy. I didn't know you were supposed to use a syringe to taste it, but I've read that opening it only makes it not sterile, which doesn't matter when used for suicide.
This stuff makes you not care about anything after drinking it. I think it will really help with SI. All I wanna do is fall asleep after tasting it, not worried at all about death and it's vast implications.
I'm afraid I'll test it and end up enjoying it too much to ctb. Like heroin.

• Hugs
  • Yay!
Reactions: tryingtoescape, Amethyst, Ἡγησίας and 5 others
riverstyx

riverstyx

Experienced
May 31, 2019
I'm sorry you arrived at this point in your life. I wish I could help you.

• Aww..
Reactions: Jen0804, Invisible 73 and dandan
J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
I'm very curious about the meto as well. It scares me more than any other part of this TBH.

It shouldn't. The incidence of EPS with meto is 1 in 500, and the incidence of bad/uncontrollable EPS is a further small percentage of that. I took 2 meto and i did not get any ugly symptoms. Will probably go further and try to simulate a regimen as my expiry date approaches, but i don't think there will be any issues.

EIther way, you are going to have to try it out to see if it works for you, because if you have a bad reaction to it you'll have to use domperidone.

Reactions: Ἡγησίας and kuddelmuddel23
angie

angie

need to exit
May 25, 2018
I took like, 5 little sips and I am fuckity fucked up lol
How much anti emetics you going to be taking .
How much anti emetics you going to be taking .
My worry is that i can't drink fast . 2 bottles seems a lot to drink fast . anyone else worrying about the drinking fast bit .

Last edited:
Reactions: Jen0804 and Soul
D

ddutch

Done with life
Oct 28, 2018
So I opened my two bottles of N to try out the taste and then put the rubber cap back into place. Currently storing them in a dark, cool place. Will they degrade faster now?

If you plan to use it soon than its not a problem that you opend the rubber and took it of.

F

fisil

Arcanist
Mar 9, 2019
Is he gone already? What can i expect to get for a answer?

J

JoeFailure

Mage
Apr 29, 2019
Is he gone already? What can i expect to get for a answer?

That's obviously the rub on this. We usually don't know if it worked or ever know if it's painless. One of the reasons I try to encourage them to haunt or give us a sign if they can from the other side if there is one.

Reactions: Ambie, Jen0804, Soul and 1 other person
J

JoeFailure

Mage
Apr 29, 2019
Come on man or woman, yeah thats sensitive (to most people maybe),
many of us have been tried to be helped before... many many times...
I guess we are here because most of us, despite help of many people...
so most of us here are reaching that exact point in our lives.... so even if you are sensitive, im just tired of reading that at the moment
sorry for the rant...

(besides what kind of help were you willing to do?) REALLY? would you run a 20K ? would you lend him 600bucks for ?
would you take a day off from work to go do things for him?

so you want other people to catch the bus so they can come back and tell you whats going on? cool ,
Come on man or woman, yeah thats sensitive (to most people maybe),
many of us have been tried to be helped before... many many times...
I guess we are here because most of us, despite help of many people...
so most of us here are reaching that exact point in our lives.... so even if you are sensitive, im just tired of reading that at the moment
sorry for the rant...

(besides what kind of help were you willing to do?) REALLY? would you run a 20K ? would you lend him 600bucks for ?
would you take a day off from work to go do things for him?

so you want other people to catch the bus so they can come back and tell you whats going on? cool ,

Really, that is your worry angie?
maybe you like most of us are living in a world of almost living hell
and you cant make an effort to drink 200ml??
you can practice with soda can, which are 355ml
thats a very small obstacle in my opinion
they are not asking you to run a 20K
perhaps you cant drink 200ml today
but what about practicing?
have you practice this week?
drinking water?
200ml?
wish my obstacles were as small as yours

No. Not really sure why you're lashing out at people here.

I always try my best to encourage people to find any way possible to keep going.

Reactions: riverstyx, Invisible 73, HitchHiker and 3 others