L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
The psych nurse told me to 'focus' my way out of depression. So I had a rant about disability and assisted dying. I'm still in A&E as they have not got the papers to transport me. I have managed to depress the psych nurse.

I'm not on the ward yet and I don't know how to play dumb and quiet and play along. This is pissing me off so much. Fourth day in A&E tomorrow. Fuck them.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: LetmeCTB566, Life is pointless, LifeHasNoOptIn and 4 others
Marktheghost

Marktheghost

Paragon
Feb 20, 2020
Sounds like a good idea to me. A bit unfortunate that it had that effect on her though.

Cathy Ames

Cathy Ames

Cautionary Tale
Mar 11, 2022
I know it's barely one step removed from a platitude, but all I can think of to say is hang in there. I'm hoping that by making your way through this trial you might get some resources... like a case worker or a place to live or something like that once you get to the other side. And then you will have some space to figure things out.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I do wish that suicide is not so stigmatised and our right to die is respected, and we could openly have conversations about suicide. After all, we will all die eventually someday and if someone wants to escape from their suffering then that is their choice. I'm sorry that you are stuck in a hospital. It sounds so awful and I hope that you are able to get out of there soon.

• Love
Reactions: LetmeCTB566 and Shivali