• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

U

unabletocope

I'd like to shut down
Mar 13, 2024
You have to be impulsive in life to succeed, to win, to get what you want. Life pushes on the basis of the quickest wins, succeeds, if you're not first you're fucked, if you wait too long you've lost, you must get in there before someone else takes your place, because if you don't then someone else will take your place and claim what you don't. You can be the most boring insipid one dimensional person alive but people will take you seriously if you come in first place, nobody likes a loser and losers tend to be nobodies. I fucked up this basic fact of life, maybe because I had parents who didn't encourage this, maybe I was more focused on settling in and getting on, maybe I wasn't prepared to fight to win, either way I fucked up on this basis and killing myself is the only way forward for me now

Last edited:
sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
I would actually say the opposite. The impulsive fail. They take needless risks and end up even worse off. I think that being successful in life requires strategic planning as well as calculated risks. Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity

U

unabletocope

I'd like to shut down
Mar 13, 2024
I would actually say the opposite. The impulsive fail. They take needless risks and end up even worse off. I think that being successful in life requires strategic planning as well as calculated risks. Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity
Maybe, thanks

Reactions: sserafim
casandranova29

casandranova29

Lone robot in abandoned realm
Mar 29, 2024
You have to be impulsive in life to succeed, to win, to get what you want. Life pushes on the basis of the quickest wins, succeeds, if you're not first you're fucked, if you wait too long you've lost, you must get in there before someone else takes your place, because if you don't then someone else will take your place and claim what you don't. You can be the most boring insipid one dimensional person alive but people will take you seriously if you come in first place, nobody likes a lower and loses tend to be nobodies. I fucked up this basic fact of life, maybe because I had parents who didn't encourage this, maybe I was more focused on settling in and getting on, maybe I wasn't prepared to fight to win, either way I fucked up on this basis and killing myself is the only way forward for me now
success is a deeply personal and subjective concept...

• Informative
casandranova29

casandranova29

Lone robot in abandoned realm
Mar 29, 2024
it's defined by individual values, goals, and aspirations. What constitutes success for one person may be entirely different for another. It's influenced by factors like personal fulfilment, happiness, achievements, and fulfilment of goals, which vary greatly from person to person.

• Informative
U

unabletocope

I'd like to shut down
Mar 13, 2024
Since making this post, I've changed my mind. Thanks for changing my perspective guys, sometimes suicidal tension leads to new ideas

TiredTurtle2

TiredTurtle2

Oct 29, 2023
the impulsive are even better at killing themselves aswell