• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I very strongly believe death to be nothing more than an dreamless, eternal sleep which is all that's ideal to me, only death can bring peace from this cruel and futile existence. I see so much beauty in the thought of all being forgotten about in death, I find it beautiful how death erases and prevents suffering, in fact to me the only beauty lies in this existence permanently ending as no matter what existence itself will always be the true problem.

I'd prefer to die no matter what as existence is an abomination, it's a horrific tragedy how life even exists at all, I see death as better than suffering in this meaningless, hellish and pointless existence where there is no limit as to how much one can suffer.

Existence just causes unnecessary torment, harm and problems there was never a need for which is why it's comforting to think of not-existing for all eternity. Only ceasing to exist can bring peace especially as existence is so undesirable in every possible way, only this existence permanently disappearing into nothingness is ideal but of course the only true perfection lies in never existing at all. To have the option to peacefully cease existing in a guaranteed way really would be so incredibly relieving, I see suicide as suffering prevention, to me ceasing to exist could only ever be something positive as there are no disadvantages to not existing for all eternity.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, ijustwishtodie and sserafim
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
Same thing applies to me. As long as I'm alive, I'll continue to suffer. My pain only ends when I'm dead and I always loved the idea of the cessation of experience. I hope that you find peace soon and that you get saved from pointless and cruel decades of suffering

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream