• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
Only non-existence forever can guarantee no pain no suffering no problems no bad memories ever

it's not possible to exist / be conscious and not suffer. There are endless ways to suffer even if physically healthy : for example boredom, frustration, bad memories , stress, chores , work , worry, trying to fix problems, threats, Injustice, oppression, lies, scams, depression, unrequited love, unmet needs , old age , homelessness , accidents, diseases, kidnapping torture, many more.

Plus the longer you live the higher the probability of something very horrible happening

There are many things that can happen which are so horrible : if there was a 1% probability of something 1/1000th as bad happening most people would kill themselves today

I don't see how people can be ok working so hard for no reason other than to exist under threat of extreme torture

The only thing that gives me hope and comfort is that i know after Death is non-existence foverever.

Even ai chatgpt says it is suffering

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Talvikki, redeeming_butterfly and Enga
D

dolemitedrums

Experienced
Jun 12, 2024
True perhaps, but it also guarantees you no happiness.

pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
True perhaps, but it also guarantees you no happiness.
i didnt have any problem with me not existing 200 years ago , or any minute of the 13.8 billion years that i did mot exist. The problems began for me when i was born..

I don't need any supposed "happiness"

I dont want anything from this evil world and evil life

Life is meaningless suffering

Last edited:
Reactions: Talvikki and redeeming_butterfly