• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
Only only only in non-existence forever is a human completely out from under the threat of extreme suffering. Only in non-existence forever is there a guarantee of never any pain, never any problems, never any suffering , never any bad memories.

I think after Death is non-existence forever.

It boggles my mind that most humans never consider suicide and are ok working so hard just to exist so that something really horrible happens to them

I didn't have any problems for 13.8 billion years all the time before I was born. The big problems began for me when they birthed me into this evil world as a small animal that can suffer unending constant unbearable pain.

In non-existence forever I can escape this evil world forever.

There are so many horrible things old age , diseases , parasites, homelessness, oppression, injustice, evil , scams , lies, problems , work , chores, boredom, many more ...

Only in non-existence can I be free from all the threats and all the problems and hassles forever

Life is an imposition, torture slavery prison. But they have so many fearing non-existence which is the only freedom from all the horrors

Non-existence forever is the ultimate bliss

There is pain or suffering so bad that if there were a 1% chance of falling into 1/1000 th the pain most humans would kill themselves. today. there is pain or suffering so bad it makes everything else meaningless. They say but you have to live for "reasons" youtube man, look at the nature the sea the sunset mannn . imo all that crap is meaningless garbage the only objective thing is avoiding extreme pain or extreme suffering.

Last edited:
Reactions: Talvikki, ijustwishtodie, Phenylhydroxylamine and 6 others
AbsentMindedHuman

AbsentMindedHuman

One day, ill be free
Apr 25, 2024
The forever sleep. I look forward to the day I can make this my reality. No more pain, no more judgement. No more baggage, just peace.

Reactions: Talvikki, ijustwishtodie, Immensevoid and 1 other person
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
statistically not everyone is living with extreme torture many people enjoy life inevitability that everyone is going to experience some extreme pain in their lifetime but image that for 50 percent or more of people the good out ways the bad in their lifetime

i am one of them people who worked really hard and lost everything when i was 30 to a brain injury
this place sucks man

Reactions: Talvikki, ijustwishtodie, divinemistress36 and 2 others
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
The forever sleep. I look forward to the day I can make this my reality. No more pain, no more judgement. No more baggage, just peace.
no more suffering , bad memories,

Non-existence is the only thing with zero suffering but they tell us life is so good. Non-existence > life . Non-existence = zero suffering . Life = regular suffering

Reactions: Talvikki and ijustwishtodie
Shar

Shar

Experienced
Nov 23, 2023
statistically not everyone is living with extreme torture many people enjoy life inevitability that everyone is going to experience some extreme pain in their lifetime but image that for 50 percent or more of people the good out ways the bad in their lifetime

i am one of them people who worked really hard and lost everything when i was 30 to a brain injury
this place sucks man
Most people live very miserable lives, but survival instincts make them bias towards positivism. I think that life is not good for anyone, not even the most fortunate on the planet. They will also have to suffer a lot at some point. Life cannot be good when its absence is better.

Reactions: ijustwishtodie, divinemistress36 and pthnrdnojvsc
Phenylhydroxylamine

Phenylhydroxylamine

Jun 28, 2024

this place sucks man
Something that I like to bring up when people say "But my life is good" is the fact that their existence has a cost to other sentient beings. For example, if someone is a meat eater (not trying to shame anyone, I understand all this life shit is highly addictive), then the cost of their existence is literally animal torture, but humans are so myopic they can only consider how they themselves feel, not the animals that are tied to their existence and how they feel.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc