• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
For me the only comfort truly does lie in ceasing to exist, existing really just is meaningless suffering. Existence certainly is just a cycle of torment, cruelty and suffering that so tragically repeats once new life is forced here, I find it so incredibly tragic how life even exists at all when nobody can be harmed by the absence of everything, there was never a need for something as hellish as life to exist anyway.

The amount of agony and cruelty in this reality is endless and beyond comprehension, it's disturbing how existing beings are capable of suffering to such extreme amounts in an existence that can get so torturous beyond how anyone can even imagine. Existing is just meaningless suffering with humans destined for nothing but to suffer, experience loss if they have anything to lose and decay, all is ultimately futile and will inevitably disappear.

The only relief for me lies in being permanently free from the evil that is existence, all that comforts me is the thought of this existence being erased. I see existence as the most tragic disturbance in what would otherwise be the most ideal state of not-being, to be conscious and aware is an abomination, I see no value in suffering so senselessly in this existence when there are no disadvantages to permanently ceasing to exist.

The fact that existence is just meaningless suffering is certainly why I'd always prefer to not exist, only non-existence can bring me peace and all I wish for is to be eternally unaware. Existence causes nothing but harm and serves no purpose other than to torment existing beings, nothing should have ever existed at all.

C

cosmic-freedom

Student
Mar 18, 2024
I hate that this is happening to us.There is absolutely no meaning to anything yet we are told lies just to distract us from this feeling.People in the past have turned to monkhood for this very reason I guess.They searched for meaning in their existence too.For answers.And they watched to the common clown keep dancing to the another clown's music,while they knew it's all a distraction from the real questions and no matter how much they tried to convince everyone to open their eyes,they kept dancing till they died.

divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Enlightened
Jan 1, 2024
I hate that this is happening to us.There is absolutely no meaning to anything yet we are told lies just to distract us from this feeling.People in the past have turned to monkhood for this very reason I guess.They searched for meaning in their existence too.For answers.And they watched to the common clown keep dancing to the another clown's music,while they knew it's all a distraction from the real questions and no matter how much they tried to convince everyone to open their eyes,they kept dancing till they died.
I always joke I'm going to become a monk

• Yay!
Reactions: Helween
xinino

xinino

The excess needs to be destroyed
Mar 31, 2024
I am not trying to change your opinion; your opinion is right if we see existence on a large scale.

I'm just here to give a different perspective on how mainstream society copes with meaning, if it looks illogical: "With much suffering, why are people still living?"

Well

"Modern problems need modern solutions."

We are living in an industrial society where even the inherent objective meaning of life, "survival," gets lost with the rise of technology.

So people need artificial meaning instead of survival. "Survival is already easily achieved," most will say to be happy, which aligns perfectly with capitalism's trivial commodity with its simulations.

There is also the saying, "Untruth is the condition of life." People sometimes don't like the truth because it hurts them, but that does not mean they are wrong; they can totally live with a lie. There is no general rule that can dictate that.