• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
The only beauty really does lie in death but of course never existing at all is true perfection, there's no peace in this world filled with endless torment and agony. Only ceasing to exist can bring me peace, I see suicide as something positive as it means I won't be able to suffer anymore and existence will no longer be my problem. Existence is evil as it's the source of all suffering, why would anyone wish for existence, it'd be better if existence is erased and forgotten about as there is no value in all the harm existence causes. It's beautiful to think of this existence eternally disappearing into nothingness, all that's beautiful is being unaware for all eternity, there's so much beauty in being permanently unconscious.

Those who die are so fortunate as they cannot suffer anymore and existing is nothing but suffering, it's so horrifying how there's no limit as to how much pain one can feel as long as they are enslaved in this existence, in my case I don't want to suffer which is why there's only beauty in the eternal absence of it. It's beautiful how death solves everything and brings peace from an existence never worth having in the first place, to have the ability to die peacefully would be the most beautiful release from the evil that is existence.

idk3

idk3

Student
Sep 10, 2023
Until death, we have cows to make us feel a bit better :heart:

200.gif