K

KafkaF

Taking a break from the website.
Nov 18, 2023
One year ago exactly, down to the hour, I was on my valentine's day date with my previous girlfriend.

We both loved art and museums so we went to a museum first. We were there right now. While we were walking around and listening to the audio guide I reached out and held her hand for the first time. I was actually quite nervous so when she held it back I felt so happy.

I remember us walking through the museum hand in hand right now. I can still remember her warmth as if it was yesterday.

After that we'd go on to our romantic dinner at a nice Italian place. I remember us looking into each others' eyes over candles and pizza.

When tbe time came to exchange gifts one of the things she gave me was a beautiful card. Telling me how much I mean to her and that she loved me for the first time. And I'd tell her I loved her too.

After that we'd head back to her car under the stars holding hands.

I would give anything including the entire rest of my life just to be able to experience 2023 again. Hell, I'd give all of my life just to be able to experience that day again.

If someone told me they could send me back to that day when I woke up in the morning but I'd die at exactly 12 at night, I'd take that deal in a heartbeat.

I miss her and that so much.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: doormat25, BojackHorseman and Praestat_Mori