lillmonix3

lillmonix3

Death as an end in itself
Aug 14, 2023
I have one week to find a job. If I don't find her, I will have to end it all.I have a fear of communication and a fear of making decisions .When they found me a job and said you will work there, I worked there.But after moving, I don't have such a person who will find me a job and drive me to work on it.I'm just a terrible scumbag who takes advantage of the kindness of other people.

I would like to do this with SN.But I don't have one, just like I don't have a tall building to jump from.All that's left for me is hanging Partial or full.
I thought that I don't even have a suitable rope for this. I just don't have anything. If I had something now, I would definitely do it And you wouldn't be reading this.On any other day, I would not be able to do this, but today I have such a desire that it just shakes me.I cut my hands so badly that I don't even know how to wash the blood off my clothes and carpet so that my uncle doesn't find out about it.
How I would like to tell someone about what's on my mind, but I can't. Once I told my mother that I wanted to die, she cried, and my father told me not to say such disgusting things to her again.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Sannti, haibane, ipmanwc0 and 7 others