• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

dinosavr

dinosavr

take me to the rooftop 🌃
Dec 14, 2023
**Sorry, I just wanted to think of a catchy title, but by the way, for real, they got it by acting like an actual suicidal member and pm'ing someone lol creepy**

Dear bbc moles, if you're reading this:
You seriously can't be thinking that anyone of us actually wants to drink a glass of salt just to choke on their own vomit with their hearts pounding like crazy and anxiety level up to the fullest.

We don't. I swear. Not even a little bit.

Please, and I mean it seriously, if you really feel like you have some sort of a mission, help us get through and out of this shit hole instead of squishing us deeper down in it.
If you really care for a human being's life, don't tell us not to die, tell us how to live.
It will definitely give you less clicks on your articles, but it actually creates a chance for someone to be saved.

Raven_Nevermore

Raven_Nevermore

Feb 18, 2024
Please pardon my ignorance, what is MDS? I'm not familiar with some of the abbreviations in (on) Sanctioned Suicidr.

Naked Weapon

Naked Weapon

Watch another angel die
Jan 7, 2024
I don't remember who it was and I wouldn't out them even if I did, but I do remember a member going around all the MDS threads a few weeks and giving instructions on how to find the source. The description was easy enough to be the reason I was able to buy mine, especially with people giving out specific prices and payment methods in other comment threads. Someone published this information, to be sure, but a lot of members were very lax when it came to keeping identifying information hidden.

Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
Someone published this information, to be sure, but a lot of members were very lax when it came to keeping identifying information hidden.
It goes both ways, someone got their hands on it because members were to lax when it came to keeping info well hidden, plus there were a few newer accounts or accounts that hadn't been active for a bit coming outta nowhere and asking for SN repeatedly, I even had to tell one of them to relax because they were new.

heisenberg

heisenberg

pile of skin and bones
May 18, 2020
pro lifers will never leave us alone sadly. i wouldn't be surprised if a BBC scum was viewing this thread right now. especially with all the traction the site is most likely getting now from their "wonderful" new article, ppl have to be a lot more strict about who they give sources to.

Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
i haven't rlly had any bad experiences, but this reminded me to be cautious. SaSu's attracted a lot of attention lately & who knows the kind of ppl it's brought to the site.
Yeah I agree, you don't really know what kind of people are also here besides the regularly visible users we've grown use to seeing.
pro lifers will never leave us alone sadly. i wouldn't be surprised if a BBC scum was viewing this thread right now. especially with all the traction the site is most likely getting now from their "wonderful" new article, ppl have to be a lot more strict about who they give sources to.
And now more and more people will come here too, hard to keep track of whose really gonna let a source slip easily. Keeping things under a tighter measure of trust earned seems to be the way to go.

Redleaf1992

Redleaf1992

Just leave us the f*ck alone!
Feb 3, 2024
I found MDS without anyone giving a me the source. All the info to find it was available on the public forums if you looked hard enough. If I could find it so could they. People talking too much about it.

Counter point would be without the numbers he was generating from being it being well known whether it would be viable for him to run as a buisness. No risk no reward for them.

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
I wouldn't lose sleep over it. Sodium nitrite is a legal substance in most countries.

No one has banned it and no one is searching parcels for it.

All that happened is eBay and Amazon started deleting listing for it, the main chemical companies now only ship to a business address. Many people have been able to get it posted to work etc with no issues, cheaply and legally.

This guy was just profiting from selling a legal substance at a 100x markup.

Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
If information is available to people here, there is no way to keep it only on this site. Eventually it will leak. A determined adversary can register on the site, make a few posts and wait a few months to gain credibility, and there will be no way to distinguish them from any other user. The only way to avoid that is the long term goal of de-stigmatising the topic of suicide in the wider community, so that nobody has anything to gain by "exposing" what they can find here.

Q

Quantum Particle

Oct 22, 2021
It was me, I'm so sorry, I even posted a thread about it. It was an accident honestly 😭
I joked this would happen but I didn't think it actually would.

I watched the full clip and it was Tom Parvid's (name probably spelt wrong) father who came on the site due to his son CTB two years ago. He found information on the site and ordered it from a bloke in Ukraine. He sent all the relevant information to the BBC and they followed up on it travelling to Ukraine and exposing him. They even got a laboratory to check the substance to see how lethal it was. Don't blame yourself, you are our No1 hanging expert at this present time 😂. Honestly though it's hard to know who to trust

dinosavr

dinosavr

take me to the rooftop 🌃
Dec 14, 2023
If information is available to people here, there is no way to keep it only on this site. Eventually it will leak. A determined adversary can register on the site, make a few posts and wait a few months to gain credibility, and there will be no way to distinguish them from any other user. The only way to avoid that is the long term goal of de-stigmatising the topic of suicide in the wider community, so that nobody has anything to gain by "exposing" what they can find here.
Exactly. And I don't think it's ever going to happen. If they visit this forum, read hundreds of threads of people's vents and stories and they still don't understand a thing and they decide to make us suffer even more, there's no hope for it.

Reactions: betternever2havbeen
AlcoholicsCalculus

AlcoholicsCalculus

Stressed by impermanence
Feb 25, 2024
It goes both ways, someone got their hands on it because members were to lax when it came to keeping info well hidden, plus there were a few newer accounts or accounts that hadn't been active for a bit coming outta nowhere and asking for SN repeatedly, I even had to tell one of them to relax because they were new.
I think I'm one of the newer users you're referring to 😅 I promise it wasn't me, still don't know wtf MDS stands for but I guess it doesn't matter now.

Reactions: Tears in Rain
Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
I think I'm one of the newer users you're referring to 😅 I promise it wasn't me, still don't know wtf MDS stands for but I guess it doesn't matter now.
Oh was it? No it's cool, I'm not saying there's any particular user that outed the source but it's ok, you're good though.

Reactions: AlcoholicsCalculus
dinosavr

dinosavr

take me to the rooftop 🌃
Dec 14, 2023
I watched the full clip and it was Tom Parvid's (name probably spelt wrong) father who came on the site due to his son CTB two years ago. He found information on the site and ordered it from a bloke in Ukraine. He sent all the relevant information to the BBC and they followed up on it travelling to Ukraine and exposing him. They even got a laboratory to check the substance to see how lethal it was. Don't blame yourself, you are our No1 hanging expert at this present time 😂. Honestly though it's hard to know who to trust
Ummm… all that in 2 years? I mean I know it's BBC and it has to be reliable and shit, but even if their intentions made sense, why would they wait so long? So many people ctb'ed with SN throughout this time🤯

leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)
Nov 25, 2023
I've noticed that ppl were talking about that source a lot lately. And boom... it's done now

Last edited:
Reactions: Tears in Rain
Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
He found information on the site and ordered it from a bloke in Ukraine. He sent all the relevant information to the BBC and they followed up on it travelling to Ukraine and exposing him. They even got a laboratory to check the substance to see how lethal it was
Well then, it's very difficult to distinguish who is here for what and whether to trust them or not based on their longevity or activity. The fact that he got it shows you that every source will eventually leak out, best to buy early then 🤷🏾 if that's the case.

I still don't know why they confirmed the purity of the sn openly when they know there are already users here who were unsure of it although @_Broken_alice covered a whole thread about the Aq test for it.

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you
Jul 1, 2020
We don't. I swear. Not even a little bit.
i completely agree with everything youre saying, however i wanted to point out i can also see why the people outside thinks we're forced to ctb.

and not even just this, ive seen it many times where i look at something someone said with an outside view and think "yeaaah, i understand the sentiment of the suicidal but i can also see how it looks bad"

dinosavr

dinosavr

take me to the rooftop 🌃
Dec 14, 2023
i completely agree with everything youre saying, however i wanted to point out i can also see why the people outside thinks we're forced to ctb.

and not even just this, ive seen it many times where i look at something someone said with an outside view and think "yeaaah, i understand the sentiment of the suicidal but i can also see how it looks bad"
It definitely looks bad, I agree. And it doesn't make much of a difference if it is bad for real or not. The way they chose to fight against it is just making us angry/frustrated/sad/whatever, but it definitely does not help, even from their point of view.

EDIT: Hmm or maybe it does? But only if they consider it like: breathing = good, not breathing = bad. And then that's just fucked up.

Reactions: Goku Black
Naked Weapon

Naked Weapon

Watch another angel die
Jan 7, 2024
Me too! I usually just lurk, but after I purchased from a source (MDS) and started watching the bunkum unfold last night, I can't help but feel more involved now.

Reactions: Goku Black