• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Vivir_O_No

Vivir_O_No

Dec 10, 2023
One of the most dreadful aspects of life is the overwhelming sensation of hopelessness. Two days ago, I exerted myself to the utmost. I had believed that things were finally going to change, but all my efforts ended up in vain. As I rode back home on my motorcycle, I found myself screaming – the pain was unbearable, and the crushing feeling of hopelessness seemed to be robbing me of everything. Facing the possibility that not everything will end well is truly terrifying. Why? I couldn't avoid it. Why? If only I hadn't been born, none of this would have happened. However, here I am, existing, which is a profound challenge as a human with goals and dreams. Yet, the pain becomes overwhelming at times.

• Hugs
Reactions: Unknown21, pthnrdnojvsc, Forever Sleep and 5 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Existence really is too cruel after all, in my case I certainly wish I never existed, only never existing is true perfection to me, it's horrible how there's no limit as to how much one can suffer as long as they exist.

• Hugs
Reactions: ijustwishtodie, Vivir_O_No and sserafim
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
Hopelessness is the worst feeling in the world

Reactions: Vivir_O_No and sserafim
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
Hopelessness is awful though I don't know what it's like to not be hopeless as I never wanted anything in life to begin with

Reactions: divinemistress36 and sserafim
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
I only want one thing in life to get out of this prison hell slavery imposition called life. But that escape seems so hopeless because of how difficult they made suicide : no one can help u or do it for u , etc

Reactions: divinemistress36 and sserafim