#LegalizePsychedelics
#PlantMedicines

• Love
Reactions: Capsaicin78, GentleJerk, AtMostOkay and 4 others
Capsaicin78

Capsaicin78

Full time failure
May 4, 2022
Always nice to hear about psychedelics being mentioned. They currently are one of my last hopes. Will try out Ketamine first tho'

Reactions: Shu, LittleJem, whatevs and 1 other person
Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
Always nice to hear about psychedelics being mentioned. They currently are one of my last hopes. Will try out Ketamine first tho'
Hey how's it going? I don't know much about ketamine. I've experienced disassociatives in the past, never ketamine. I've found that they charge an arm and a leg for it. I hope that it helps you. It doesn't seem like there's any kind of therapy included with it. For all of that I would just do it at home. Put some head phones in. Listen to some binaural beats or something. Apparently a lot of people have had good experiences from the ketamine.
One of the things that really angers me though is when these things begin to become legalized they're going to charge so much for it. You can literally grow mushrooms at your house cheap. I feel like they'd rather us rely on them though and to keep money in their pockets. Some people will definitely need other forms of therapy to help them but I feel like a lot of us could heal ourself from the comfort of our home and they are afraid of us realizing that because then we won't depend on them as much.
My main intention is to get this information out because maybe it will at least get to one person and they will consider having these experiences and it could possibly change their life for the rest of their life.
There are tons of studies you guys you just have to look for them and I feel like they're still only in the beginning stages of research. Either that or they have a lot more research and they just haven't released it to the public yet who knows.

Last edited:
Reactions: bed
CrazyMary

CrazyMary

Student
Sep 20, 2020
I tired bunch of them and didn´t really help with depression. Tried shrooms, ayahuasca, toad poison, lsd, peyote and still fucked up. Thinkign of trying ibogaine however it is not recommended if u are taking anti depressants or similar.

• Hugs
Reactions: LittleJem, whatevs, Capsaicin78 and 1 other person
Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
How many times did you do them? Where were you? Sorry that it didn't help you. They're not for everyone.
What helps one person may not help the other.
The psychedelics alone are only a tool.
Were you taking medications at the time?

Reactions: Capsaicin78
woe-boy

woe-boy

Never feeling love like that anymore
Mar 30, 2022
I desperately desire psilocybin. I am scared to try it in my constant toxic environment. Hopefully, one day where I have a proper set and setting.

Hope you've been okay @Shu . It's good to see you. <3

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: GentleJerk, bed and Shu
Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
I desperately desire psilocybin. I am scared to try it in my constant toxic environment. Hopefully, one day where I have a proper set and setting.

Hope you've been okay @Shu . It's good to see you. <3
Personally I'd recommend being in nature, or with people who are familiar with them and the experience good people that you trust. For me I feel like it shows me people's true colors and vibes. You don't want to be around people who don't have love and compassion people who will try to mess with you. You definitely want to be in a good setting with the right people. Even when I was with people I always ended up venturing off and being by myself for a most of the experience. Idk. I hope you've been doing well also. <3

• Love
Reactions: woe-boy
bed

bed

CTBed
Aug 24, 2019
Meditation is also linked to positive changes in neuroplasticity and may be easier for those who find themselves unable to obtain psychedelics for one reason or another. Can also be used in conjunction with psychedelics as well.

here is one study regarding it. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6312586/

Reactions: Shu and whatevs
S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
Apparently the benefits of psilocybin can be just as good even if you microdose rather than going full on trip dose. It's something that interests me too.

Reactions: Shu and bed
Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
Apparently the benefits of psilocybin can be just as good even if you microdose rather than going full on trip dose. It's something that interests me too.
Definitely definitely. That's what people don't realize you don't have to go full on macrodose. Some people can't handle that.

Reactions: Foresight
CrazyMary

CrazyMary

Student
Sep 20, 2020
How many times did you do them? Where were you? Sorry that it didn't help you. They're not for everyone.
What helps one person may not help the other.
The psychedelics alone are only a tool.
Were you taking medications at the time?
All with chamans and not taking meds at the time

• Hugs
Reactions: Shu and LittleJem
L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
All with chamans and not taking meds at the time
I have also tried most things. You could look into the following also:

FMT (weird, but has had a few good resutls, just how to find a donor...it stands for Fecal Microbiota Transplant/Crapsules - it has helped a few people with bipolar and hte tests on mice are interesting)

Limited Laser Light Therapy - something about how mitochondria in the brain are fed by infra red light.

I also tried TMS but I prefer Ketamine probably.

• Informative
Reactions: Shu
rainwillneverstop

rainwillneverstop

Global Mod | Serious Health Hazard
Jul 12, 2022
Facinating and truly interesting.
The stigma around pschedelics has to change.
We really need more research and studies on it, and in what ways it can be used positively.
In a situation where it's life and death, we are starting these studies much too late, but it is better than nothing.
We need as many treatment solutions as possible, we can't afford to wait.

• Informative
Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
e also tried most things. You could look into the following also:

FMT (weird, but has had a few good resutls, just how to find a donor...it stands for Fecal Microbiota Transplant/Crapsules - it has helped a few people with bipolar and hte tests on mice are interesting)

Limited Laser Light Therapy - something about how mitochondria in the brain are fed by infra red light.

I also tried TMS but I prefer Ketamine probably.
Our gut health is so important.. thanks for sharing. This is very interesting. I wonder if we wouldn't modify and process everything and our foods were more natural if our gut health would be in better condition I don't know.
Facinating and truly interesting.
The stigma around pschedelics has to change.
We really need more research and studies on it, and in what ways it can be used positively.
In a situation where it's life and death, we are starting these studies much too late, but it is better than nothing.
We need as many treatment solutions as possible, we can't afford to wait.
Yes!!

S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
It think society needs a red pill on all drugs really. Even heroin isn't bad for you as far as toxicity goes. Obviously in excessive doses it's lethal and it causes physical and methal addiction. All of thes things are true of alchohol aside from tocity. Alcohol is worse on that front.

Heroin on the street is cut massively and the cut containes various contaminants which add a toxicity issue. Were it available legally addicts wouldn't be losing limbs injecting said contaminants. Diamorphine is actually a pretty inner drug if used in its pure form. The additive side of things obvious needs respecting but lets not forget that we get thrown all sorts of addictive drugs by doctors without a hint of a warning. Ironic how it's drug dealers that don't try to hide that about what they push.

TThe world and it systems that claim to be most virtuous are actually born out of good ideas and then turned into various musings of that by those with the money and power to pull the strings enough to monetize it and convince the world that a good thing. The emporer has no clothes.

Reactions: Niko66 and GentleJerk
GentleJerk

GentleJerk

Carrot juice pimp.
Dec 14, 2021
Absolutely!

Used appropriately... In the hands of the shaman or medicine man... Psychedelic drugs are the most powerful tools for spiritual healing and psychotherapy that exist. I can personally attest to this fact.

That being said, with great power comes great responsibility. In the wrong hands, or used inappropriately, psychedelics can facilitate psychological and spiritual harm. Respect and caution goes a long way here.

Also, as the art of properly utilising the plant teachers (LSD included, as it is derived from fungi) for healing is gradually being lost- It is largely up to individuals to find their own way with these sacraments, unfortunately. Unless of course you have the luxury of traveling to a place where such things as ayahuasca or san pedro / peruvian torch cacti are still ritually and traditionally consumed... In which case you can experience the full benefits of the accumulation of sacred knowledge and techniques, practiced, mastered, and handed down through generations, by those who are fitting pupils of the plant teachers and would train themselves as medicine men and shamans.

Magic mushrooms in particular are my favourite, and a single powerful experience with them at a young age had a long lasting positive effect on my life. The experience was something very ancient and indescribable, those who know need no explaination... And after the experience, I was left with a newfound sense of appreciation and gratitude for everything, probably for the first time.

Do your research, chances are high you could find some mushrooms growing naturally nearby in the right season, with so many species worldwide.
There's nothing quite like mushroom hunting, it's the pinnacle of human activities, foraging in the woods and forests for mind expanding food!

• Informative