cactusflower

cactusflower

here but not here
Apr 19, 2023
I feel this inner peace inside of me.

I just want to give life one more chance. I know I am stronger than this, and I know I can make it through this. My life seems to be super chaotic with the waves of joy and sorrow constantly clashing. I guess I'm just not used to this amount of sorrow in my life crashing down on me all at once.

I find peace in the teachings of Camus. Life is meaningless, it's pointless to ascertain any meaning in this absurd world, so you should just love it to the best of your ability. I'm grateful for the life I have, despite the endless hardships. I have a good job, good skills, a nice place to live, I just wish I had more people in my life to share it with.

Sorry I'm rambling so much. I guess the point is, I do think there's still a drop of hope for me left. I'm going to try to be less cynical moving forward, though it does comfort me that a place like this exists were I to be drawn to a place of darkness again. I feel with anyone else irl the fake platitudes would be too much.

Thank you ❤️

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: wheretfami, Sannti and MiesePeter98
MiesePeter98

MiesePeter98

🇹🇭🇦🇹❜🇸 🇨🇷🇦🇿🇾
Aug 20, 2023
I'll route for you! You're right, the world is absurd, but we can try to be the difference and this forum also shows there are people like us out there.

• Love
Reactions: cactusflower