TheSoundofTime

TheSoundofTime

In time you will find peace...
Aug 9, 2020
Hi all,
This is my first thread and i appologise if it was posted some time earlier. I just want to know.
I would like to know one thing: " What would be the last thing (lesson, remark, observation etc) you want others to know before you die of suicide ( not ctb - let's name the real thing).
What could someone learn from your experience in life up until the end?
Thank you

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
honesty.....i like to believe that if my mother was more honest with me about her problems that i could have helped her and i myself wouldnt be where i am today.

• Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: TheSoundofTime and crybaby
Passersby

Passersby

Trapped in space and time
Aug 29, 2019
Hi soundoftime,
I would say to try to get as much joy out of life that you can while your here and able to. Try to have some good experiences meet a few good people and be nice to them. Be careful because a lot of things can't be fixed unlike people will try to tell you. Man is curious though and humans make mistakes. So it will happen as part of the overall experience here but hopefully peoples mistakes arent significant like mine were to then end up having to ctb. If you do have to ctb then come here and research and find a method that will work and one that your ok with and hope for the best.

Reactions: TheSoundofTime, crybaby and Life_and_Death
Cherrypea

Cherrypea

I remember when all this will be again
May 3, 2020
Nurture your kids and look after your piece of the planet..

Reactions: TheSoundofTime, crybaby and Life_and_Death
Lupgevif

Lupgevif

Jul 23, 2020
Don't have kids.

Reactions: ihatemylife, Worthless_nobody, TheSoundofTime and 4 others
greedydeath

greedydeath

Jul 22, 2020
that there was no way i could've been saved. even if i lived until i'm 80 and died of old age, i would be suffering all this time. so there's no point. the only difference would be that my suffering could've ended long before. mental illness is something really complicated and hard to understand. and since it cannot be cured but treated, whats the point?

• Aww..
Reactions: TheSoundofTime
Superdeterminist

Superdeterminist

Enlightened
Apr 5, 2020
Don't expect to be treated fairly because that's not how this vile reality works.

Reactions: ihatemylife, TheSoundofTime, Lorntroubles and 1 other person