• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

L

Limbo

Experienced
Oct 8, 2018
I believe that we live an infinite amount of times (50-50 between this and eternal nothingness), either due to our universe being a cycle or parallel universes.

The cyclic universe is fine, it works to a degree. The parallel universe doesnt. I mean, what if your consciousness is recreated (exact same brain) in another universe (or even the same universe, look up poincare recurrence), what happens, do you merge? Do the two of you co exist as separate entities? That doesn't seem right.

I know this is crazy, but what if the laws of the universe(s) dont allow two of your consciousness to exist simultaneously. I mean, the laws of the universe changes just by us observing it (slit experiment).

Help lol

your pathologist

your pathologist

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Sep 5, 2018
OR

OR

if you kill yourself in this one you're just sent back to the beginning again to star over man what if you've done this 100 times already and every time you get it wrong you just can't remember.

Anyways.
i'm not sure if i'm understanding what you're saying perhaps i'm too dumb to wrap my head around it. I believe that you have a life force just like the universe does and when you died it has to go somewhere.
but i guess the part i'm lost on is how your split into two seperate entities in the same universe if matter can not be created nor destroyed ... i'm gunna shut up.

Reactions: Rocky M
L

Limbo

Experienced
Oct 8, 2018
OR

OR

if you kill yourself in this one you're just sent back to the beginning again to star over man what if you've done this 100 times already and every time you get it wrong you just can't remember.

Anyways.
i'm not sure if i'm understanding what you're saying perhaps i'm too dumb to wrap my head around it. I believe that you have a life force just like the universe does and when you died it has to go somewhere.
but i guess the part i'm lost on is how your split into two seperate entities in the same universe if matter can not be created nor destroyed ... i'm gunna shut up.

my mind is on another plane sometimes. I dont think the universe has a morale based reset of existence. Unless the entire universe is a giant brain of consciousnesses.

F

Finallyhere

Student
Oct 30, 2018
I believe something similar which is why I want to ctb. I'm stuck in this universe which is an endless cycle of suffering due to conflicts with others and society. In another universe, I'll be fine. In another, I'll be aware. In another, I'll be stronger. Idk how to explain it.

Ppl think I'm delusional and I probably am. But you may want to also look up quantum suicide.

Reactions: Deafsn0w and Maravillosa
worldexploder

worldexploder

Visionary
Sep 19, 2018
Consciousness is the product of the brain alone in my opinion. Personally I find no reason to believe otherwise. Even if there were another universe with exact copies of us, they still wouldn't be us. They would just look like us.

Reactions: Deafsn0w and About_to_Go
L

Limbo

Experienced
Oct 8, 2018
I believe something similar which is why I want to ctb. I'm stuck in this universe which is an endless cycle of suffering due to conflicts with others and society. In another universe, I'll be fine. In another, I'll be aware. In another, I'll be stronger. Idk how to explain it.

Ppl think I'm delusional and I probably am. But you may want to also look up quantum suicide.

quantum suicide doesnt make sense to me. So what about people that die of old age? Do the reset to their deathbed for eternity?

L

Limbo

Experienced
Oct 8, 2018
Consciousness is the product of the brain alone in my opinion. Personally I find no reason to believe otherwise. Even if there were another universe with exact copies of us, they still wouldn't be us. They would just look like us.

Consciousnesses is linked to our brain, but so is the entire fabric of reality. When you die nothing exists anymore, because you cant experience it. This cant be possible, it just doesnt seem right.