lostinmythoughts

lostinmythoughts

Student
Nov 30, 2023
Just sharing! I don't know if you guys read this article: One Evergreen State College student is dead and two others have been injured in a suspected case of carbon monoxide poisoning at campus housing in Washington state.

Dying is very easy is even easier that we think. I read a lot of news about accidental death but I think some of it planned.

Reactions: MatrixPrisoner
Mistiie

Mistiie

This is a Junly moment
Nov 10, 2023
Think you linked the wrong article by accident, this is the one OP's referring to.

Regardless, this is mortifying. Early 20s as well - unbelievably young. And they never even knew what was happening...

Reactions: YandereMikuMistress and lostinmythoughts
lostinmythoughts

lostinmythoughts

Student
Nov 30, 2023
Think you linked the wrong article by accident, this is the one OP's referring to.

Regardless, this is mortifying. Early 20s as well - unbelievably young. And they never even knew what was happening...
I'm just trying to say that people die every second every minute this is part of life either planned or not.

Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
As much as I want to die, I will never become numb to those who dont losing their lives.

I wish them peace and hope that anywho may be at fault (if anyone is) pays for what they have done.

Reactions: Sylveon, lostinmythoughts and awaitinglove
lostinmythoughts

lostinmythoughts

Student
Nov 30, 2023
As much as I want to die, I will never become numb to those who dont losing their lives.

I wish them peace and hope that anywho may be at fault (if anyone is) pays for what they have done.
Ameen! Same here.. thank you

Reactions: Abyssal
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Rest in peace, I certainly envy those who die, those who managed to escape from all future suffering were fortunate to me.

Reactions: lostinmythoughts
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
This is why CO is my method of choice. Pretty obvious that its a peaceful death. If there was any struggle or discomfort, these victims would have likely woken up.

B

baabbaabbaab

Student
Dec 12, 2023
Yes, those kinds of news always bring a mixed feeling to me. In a morbid way, it shows this method can be effective. It also shows it's easier than it seems : but I think it can be a mistake to think so. Maybe it only seems easier because they had no idea they were about to die.

lostinmythoughts

lostinmythoughts

Student
Nov 30, 2023
Rest in peace, I certainly envy those who die, those who managed to escape from all future suffering were fortunate to me.
And me! I think here in the US most of suicides due to financial diffculties! We literally don't have money anymore. I make $35 an hour but when I get my paycheck my account goes straight to negative in one day
Yes, those kinds of news always bring a mixed feeling to me. In a morbid way, it shows this method can be effective. It also shows it's easier than it seems : but I think it can be a mistake to think so. Maybe it only seems easier because they had no idea they were about to die.
True! People who didn't think about dying die so easily from the smallest think vs people who are desperate to die can't even find the right plan
This is why CO is my method of choice. Pretty obvious that its a peaceful death. If there was any struggle or discomfort, these victims would have likely woken up.
I heard it's peaceful I'm thinking about it too without hurting my family