• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

laeloth

laeloth

Nov 24, 2020
Hello friends

You are all ready. Just tell you that it will be before Christmas and that I am missing some details. Buy antacid and maybe ibuprofen. I don't know if nolotil will do, it's pretty sleepy. The only thing I can forget about is the antiemetic. I just hope I don't throw up a lot. I also feel that the NaNO2 that will be left over that other members seem to need is wasted.

If anyone wants to give me some advice not to vomit or to do it as little as possible, I would be grateful.

Another problem will be with the measurements since I do not have a scale but I think I can find a table of measurements with spoons and kitchen utensils. It will be a bit difficult to measure the water as well so it is probably all "approximate".

I would also like to be able to relate my experience as others did, but that would mean surviving. There may be a goodbye thread as I do it but I probably forget my English and speak in my mother tongue.

Less is missing:

Attachments

• exit.jpg
    exit.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 24
laeloth

laeloth

Nov 24, 2020
Seems like you have a plan!
We'll really miss you and I'm sure some users will provide some wise advice for your picked method.
Wish you the best and hope you find peace soon.
Thanks friend, I like your title. We probably live in a simulation. It is quite probable. A video game of some idle god hahaha. I read a lot. I honestly don't know what awaits me on the other side, I just hope it's not the intensive care unit hahaha

Last edited:
botanormal

botanormal

Mage
Nov 9, 2020
It seems like you've got everything planned out, it must feel comforting to be so prepared. I'm sorry I can't give you any advice, I really know nothing about this method, but I'm sure there are others who will be able to help. Whatever you decide to do, I wish you the best of luck with it, and I hope you will be able to get some peace. It's so horrible that all of your suffering has lead you to this point, you deserve more than what life has given you. Sending hugs! :hug:

laeloth

laeloth

Nov 24, 2020
It seems like you've got everything planned out, it must feel comforting to be so prepared. I'm sorry I can't give you any advice, I really know nothing about this method, but I'm sure there are others who will be able to help. Whatever you decide to do, I wish you the best of luck with it, and I hope you will be able to get some peace. It's so horrible that all of your suffering has lead you to this point, you deserve more than what life has given you. Sending hugs! :hug:
Thank you very much from the heart.

PS: I just saw the translation of my English with a translator and it is horrible. Sorry for the english speakers