• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

B

BoneWeary57

Jun 5, 2024
For me, the decision to ctb isn't final...no means or method organized, no definitely date..But I am moving closer to it. I'm tired. Physically, emotionally, spiritually, financially I am poor. All my own fault, all my own making, all my own internal demons I am less able to manage as the days go by. I use to could pinpoint a reason to keep moving forward, to hold on.
In a few days I will start yet another job. Another underpaid, never enough, job. That alone is spurring me forward to get out of this never ending circle of bullshit life.

I'm fast reaching the point of I can't anymore. Can't - anything. It's not that I don't want to work/be happy etc - it's literally..I can't. Like a watch that is winding down and soon to stop. It's more than depression, it's a point of acceptance that sometimes the only option is no other option than to save yourself - whatever that may look like. And for me, it's more and more looking like exiting stage left and hoping, whatever is next after this life, will be more kind, especially to those of us who have and do suffer in this one.