• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

J

Jen0804

Gone
Feb 24, 2019
Hi!
I'm very desperate and can't tolerate the pain anymore. Sorry if it seems like I'm going on about it so much but if I was an animal I think I'd qualify dor euthanasia living in his physical pain. I have one bottle of N- the other one smashed on the hotel floor (bottles are really thin and fragile Could it work if I took one bottle of N with morphine codeine and alcohol do you think? Or am I better jumping from beachy-head? It's not too far away.. I don't mind if it hurts anymore I'm really hurting...
I have 1 bottle of N. Tagamet. Metaclopramide. One xanax. A few morphine long acting pills, some Dihidrocodeine and some tramadol
I could use n and sleep using partial or I could just take the benzo to calm my nerves and do something else

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Soul and Ἡγησίας
J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
I'm sorry it has come down to this. Did your doc really withdraw your pain meds? What's your body weight? One bottle of N may very well be enough if you're small.

Reactions: Life+me=error, Jen0804 and kuddelmuddel23
F

freaktech

Jun 13, 2019
I'm thinking about taking one bottle too, as PPEH indicates that would be enough and for majority death develops in 1-2 hours until the end. I weight about 70 kg, would be enough for me? And no one talk about taking opioids prior to nembutal, I guess it would help with respiratory depression, or what? I have one question more, for how long you can store (without open it) a bottle from A? Thank you

Reactions: Jen0804 and Ἡγησίας
kuddelmuddel23

kuddelmuddel23

Expert Level Tree Farmer
Jun 13, 2019
I'm thinking about taking one bottle too, as PPEH indicates that would be enough and for majority death develops in 1-2 hours until the end. I weight about 70 kg, would be enough for me? And no one talk about taking opioids prior to nembutal, I guess it would help with respiratory depression, or what? I have one question more, for how long you can store (without open it) a bottle from A? Thank you
If you have no history of excessive consumption of other drugs or alcohol that interact with N, one bottle is sufficient. Various sources say that fails with 6 gm N is extremely rare, if ever only because the person was found too early and medically treated, or because of a history with other drugs.

A told me that the expiration date of his N is mid-2020, but as long as you keep it cool and dry, it can last much longer.

Reactions: dandan, Jen0804 and Ἡγησίας
cornflowerblue

cornflowerblue

Mage
Feb 18, 2019
Read the PPeH, it will have answers for all of this:
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/the-peaceful-pill-ehandbook-march-24-2019-revision.14416/

Reactions: Jen0804
F

freaktech

Jun 13, 2019
Read the PPeH, it will have answers for all of this:
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/the-peaceful-pill-ehandbook-march-24-2019-revision.14416/

I've read it already, but, no reply the conservation time questioning for liquid N, only the proper way to store. No appears info about taking opioids prior to nembutal neither. Maybe is inadvisable because nausea possibility? the meto will reject nausea from opies anyway too...

cornflowerblue

cornflowerblue

Mage
Feb 18, 2019
I've read it already, but, no reply the conservation time questioning for liquid N, only the proper way to store. No appears info about taking opioids prior to nembutal neither. Maybe is inadvisable because nausea possibility? the meto will reject nausea from opies anyway too...
It talks about the weight, and the storage time for the liquid as well as how to safely store it. A also gives details in his email.

You're correct that there's no info about combining N and opiates.

Reactions: freaktech
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
@Jen0804, how are you doing? x

• Hugs
J

Jen0804

Gone
Feb 24, 2019
@Jen0804, how are you doing? x
Hi soul thank you for asking you're so sweet. My doctor approved my pain relief to be continued (after a huge fight and stack of supporting documentation from my occupational health) but she did warn again the long term goal is to come off. Anyway it has bought me a bit more time to try sort some legal things before I go and will allow more time to get more N. that's if something doesn't push me over the edge in the meantime, some days I just feel like I should get it over and done with asap. If it wasn't for my (pro choice) partner calling me the other day I would've been gone. I was so close. I feel I'm just s close the edge it could be anytime but I'm trying to see this legal stuff through...... visa applications and all that fun stuff.
If things go terribly wrong I'm going to go with this post method, just take whole cocktail

Hope you are ok xxx

• Hugs
Reactions: jake3d and Soul
Ruffian

Ruffian

Jumpin Jack Flash, it’s a gas gas gas
Jan 16, 2019
I'm sorry you have to deal with another asshole doctor who wants to take you off your pain meds. It makes me so mad that every heroin user who gets in trouble points their finger at the doctor and the pharmaceutical companies and blames their entire addiction on them because they didn't make them aware of the risks. As an illicit drug user/abuser I find this very hard to believe. Sure there were those pill mills and there are some evil doctors who sold scripts right out of their offices, but if you read sources other than rehab propaganda and DEA approved documentation, it's only like 5% of pain pattens who end up turning to heroin or abusing their medications. I guess I just grew up in the era of blaming myself for being an addict, or at the very best blame my underlying trauma for causing me to self-medicate (more compassionate approach.) I would never point my finger elsewhere. No one put a gun to my head and said take 5 instead of one. And doctors are now afraid to advocate for their patients because of all this government oversight. It seems like the combination you propose would work, but maybe skip the alcohol if you think you'd vomit? Again, sorry to hear about your pain and fear of the future.

J

Jen0804

Gone
Feb 24, 2019
Thanks ruffian!
I really respect your honesty!.
Yeah I've had to fight for years to prove I'm not abusing it. Like 100mls lasts me 18 days and they still wonder if I'm necking it, you know? It's mad but at least it's approved for a few more months ..... my step brother is dependent on opiates and 100ml would last him theee days if that. I guess in the end they are just trying to cover their backsides..........

Thanks for your reply

• Hugs
Reactions: jake3d, Soul and Ruffian
J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
Hi soul thank you for asking you're so sweet. My doctor approved my pain relief to be continued (after a huge fight and stack of supporting documentation from my occupational health) but she did warn again the long term goal is to come off.

I'm so happy to hear that! Now, go use that paperwork to somehow get on the fentanyl patch. That way you can keep yourself alive.

F

freaktech

Jun 13, 2019
Do you think that a opiate use in the past can lead the same liver enzymes like alcohol abuse and make 1 bottle of nembutal ineffective like alcoholic users?

slothturtlebro

slothturtlebro

Jun 13, 2019
Hi!
I'm very desperate and can't tolerate the pain anymore. Sorry if it seems like I'm going on about it so much but if I was an animal I think I'd qualify dor euthanasia living in his physical pain. I have one bottle of N- the other one smashed on the hotel floor (bottles are really thin and fragile Could it work if I took one bottle of N with morphine codeine and alcohol do you think? Or am I better jumping from beachy-head? It's not too far away.. I don't mind if it hurts anymore I'm really hurting...
I have 1 bottle of N. Tagamet. Metaclopramide. One xanax. A few morphine long acting pills, some Dihidrocodeine and some tramadol
I could use n and sleep using partial or I could just take the benzo to calm my nerves and do something else
where did you get the N?

J

Jen0804

Gone
Feb 24, 2019
I got it from the person listed in the PPh.. his initial begins with A. And his email address is there in the booklet, just be aware that people have reproduced the pph with a fake email in it for him

cornflowerblue

cornflowerblue

Mage
Feb 18, 2019
I got it from the person listed in the PPh.. his initial begins with A. And his email address is there in the booklet, just be aware that people have reproduced the pph with a fake email in it for him
You can always get suboxone or methadone. You'd have to get it for "addiction" not for pain relief, but research shows those both work quite well for pain.