• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

pinkdarlingg

pinkdarlingg

Jun 21, 2022
Just wondering if one is enough to kill someone?

willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
No. You'll throw up an ton and possibly do a number on your kidneys but live to tell the tale.

Reactions: rozeske and FluffyCat
FluffyCat

FluffyCat

Everything is fine
Oct 19, 2023
No - most non-prescription stuff is made to be relatively safe. Trying to overdose on it will only make your suffering worse. Cases of death are very rare and are usually slow and painful since the medicine won't be the main cause of death but rather the organ damage caused by the overdose.

Reactions: rozeske and Alexei_Kirillov
L

lifewasawillowtv

You’re losing me
Nov 12, 2023
No, worst come worst you will die of liver failure but that will be long and painful. I think the statistic is something along the lines of only 1% of overdoes on otc meds results in death.

Reactions: rozeske
Alexei_Kirillov

Alexei_Kirillov

Missed my appointment with Death
Mar 9, 2024
I've looked into this method a lot since I don't have access to anything but OTC medication and the short answer is no.

The long answer is that it is possible to OD on Ibuprofen, and there are documented cases of it, but the only reason these cases were documented in the first place was because of their rarity. The few people that did succeed took over 100g, and for context, the average tablet only has 200mg, so you would have to take 500 tablets, which, depending on the bottle, would be around 5 to 10 entire bottles. You could cut that number down if you find extra-strength tablets that are 400mg each, but even then, you're looking at taking hundreds of them. But even among those who took this high of a dosage, most survived and ended up in the ER after 5 hours of being in pain. So I abandoned this method long ago.

Reactions: FluffyCat and rozeske
R

Roseate

Arcanist
Mar 24, 2021
No, been there done that. You'll just end up throwing up and sick.

Reactions: rozeske and Olisop21.
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
No, trying to die from otc painkillers is just better avoided.

Reactions: FluffyCat