Avicii

Avicii

Looking
Sep 4, 2018
My fucking mum !!!! That's it I'm ready today to strike either an instant hit motorway or train or a slower carbon monoxide death she knows I want to die by condition is killing me in so much pain butt I've heard that cry she would make (she thought I'd died recently and left the voicemail on and her cry was like an animal makes mourning for a friend) it was a howl it was painful it sickened me :( :( :( it's like horribly I always feared her death because I know the pain it's going to inflict but apart of me wants her now to hurry up and die and so fucking hate myself for even thinking that !!!!!!!!

Reactions: transgenderfailure, Iwant2sleepforever, leader-akiko and 2 others
M

medusa

Student
Sep 1, 2018
My fucking mum !!!! That's it I'm ready today to strike either an instant hit motorway or train or a slower carbon monoxide death she knows I want to die by condition is killing me in so much pain butt I've heard that cry she would make (she thought I'd died recently and left the voicemail on and her cry was like an animal makes mourning for a friend) it was a howl it was painful it sickened me :( :( :( it's like horribly I always feared her death because I know the pain it's going to inflict but apart of me wants her now to hurry up and die and so fucking hate myself for even thinking that !!!!!!!!
well, you can't blame her for being sad over your death. It's nature's way.
No mother, even those accepting of suicide will want to accept that her kid killed themselves

Reactions: betteroffdead, Cold, transgenderfailure and 2 others
Avicii

Avicii

Looking
Sep 4, 2018
well, you can't blame her for being sad over your death. It's nature's way.
No mother, even those accepting of suicide will want to accept that her kid killed themselves
I know I know it's horrible but she can see me in pain in crumpled in pain mental torture where there is no hope for s fix

Reactions: transgenderfailure, Iwant2sleepforever and Tiburcio
S

Ssname

Experienced
Jun 30, 2018
It's a really difficult spot for both of you. There is no real answer I think. I totally get where you are both coming from.

T

transgenderfailure

Subhuman Creature
Apr 30, 2018
I am in the exact same situation. I talk to my mom about the hardships I experience all the time to hopefully make her think my suicide is not all bad. Because I can't go on like this. Suicide is my only solution. I want to go mom please let me go. Please don't make it so hard. Thats all I want from her.

Reactions: betteroffdead, ScaredOfLife and Tiburcio
bigj75

bigj75

“From Knowledge springs power."
Sep 1, 2018
no disrespect but if there is no cure and you are in pain i think its fucked up of your mom to stop you. Thinking with emotions is the worst thing people can do. Using logic and reason she should let you go.

Reactions: Tiburcio
M

Morning Angel

Useless Broken Wings
Aug 8, 2018
Do you live at home?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals