• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

ExitTheDay

ExitTheDay

We fight to live or live to die
May 26, 2019
So due to lack of sleep comes sleep deprivation, the lack of help from anyone is my "family" has left me with very unwanted emotions... The other day I told my mom I was going to kill myself - HUGE MISTAKE... The outcome was me getting sectioned, I got out of the hospital a week ago after staying there voluntarily for 5 days, I got to leave on my own and it wasn't too bad of a stay to be honest, I saw it as a place to sleep and take a shower which for me nowadays is very fucking limited. Moving on from that, I had a cheap little room I found that was only $230 a week I was suppose to move into on the 1st of July, but of course not that couldn't happen because my mom got me fucking sectioned which I know it wasn't because she cared about my well being, it was because she only cares about the man that lives under her roof, illegally by the way!

She's out to get me - I know these feelings seem far-fetched but when you're a man hungry woman like her it's all you can feel, she doesn't want me in the way of her & and her boyfriend, I feel like nobody in my family gives two fucks about me and the outcome of my life, whether I'm on the street or settled in my own home they WILL always find a way to complain about something, I need to make up and save as much money I can and get the fuck away from them as far as possible - I'm thinking Denver, Colorado... my trip out to Vegas was a complete and utter failure and a half and that's what my problem was - not going there with enough money, I geuss I'll have to try again but I'm expecting a shitty outcome

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: inconsequential, pleasethistime, Pupuce and 7 others
Subhuman

Subhuman

Student
Jun 28, 2019
It doesn't sound far fetched. My father was always out to get me for example, and he didn't even have an ulterior motive like you mentioned your mom does with her man. Some people just love to cause pain, and many of those people are parents. That's why I have little to no contact with my family of origin. You can be ok without them, no shame in wanting distance from them if they're abusive.

I really with you the best of luck!

Reactions: Alec, Circles, Faraway1990 and 1 other person
ExitTheDay

ExitTheDay

May 26, 2019
It doesn't sound far fetched. My father was always out to get me for example, and he didn't even have an ulterior motive like you mentioned your mom does with her man. Some people just love to cause pain, and many of those people are parents. That's why I have little to no contact with my family of origin. You can be ok without them, no shame in wanting distance from them if they're abusive.

I really with you the best of luck!
Yup, you are right. I agree with you 100% on this, they love to cause pain especially if you try to come between their partners, its sick... and thank you, I know I will be okay without any of them. It's been 8 years since we had an actual normal family gathering and I can go on longer than 8 years without them but that's besides the point anymore, what matters is that they are horrible people and I don't think I've ever hated anyone in my life as much as I do my family, it sounds horrible but damn they are fucking family, they are open arms to their fucking friends (who by the way couldn't careless about them, which I think is hilarious) than to their own family who's in need, whatever though I geuss... let me just insert their infamous catchphrase "IT IS WHAT IT IS..."

• Hugs
Reactions: Circles, Subhuman and Faraway1990
Daigoro’sDisciple

Daigoro’sDisciple

Jul 6, 2019
Hopefully you'll find a way to provide for yourself and manage to maintain an independent way of living. If not today, maybe in a not so distant future. Try to do what you must until then and surround yourself with people that you are comfortable being around. I wish you the best and hope you'll find a solution to dodge all those obstacles!

Reactions: ExitTheDay, Circles and Faraway1990
ExitTheDay

ExitTheDay

May 26, 2019
Hopefully you'll find a way to provide for yourself and manage to maintain an independent way of living. If not today, maybe in a not so distant future. Try to do what you must until then and surround yourself with people that you are comfortable being around. I wish you the best and hope you'll find a solution to dodge all those obstacles!
Thank you!

Reactions: Daigoro’sDisciple