N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
Yeah maybe the title is kind of clickbait. But it is a funny title. Okay I will tell the story I just remembered it yesterday when I ran out of ideas what to post.
I knew this dude from one of my countless clinic stays. He was a refugee from a third world country. His skills of my countries language were not good. I don't blame him it is really a difficult language. I would struggle too. We were a little bit close in clinic but not that close. I helped him to translate sheets ect. We both had psychosis in our lives. I think he was not always aware about that. We spend time in the same room a lot. But have not talked much. At least not that intimate.

He wanted my phone number when we both left the clinic. I think roundabout 3 months after that I received a call from him. He knew I am pretty savvy about medication (though maybe I overestimate my knowledge a bit.) The phone call was really weird and bizarre. I don't want to make fun of psychotic people I hate that but the situation was so awkward. When I told my friends about the call they had the hypothesis that he was just psychotic during that phone call. I was not really convinced by that. But it might could have been true.

Yeah the phone call was about sex. He had a negative impact on his sexuality by his medication. I think he had erectile dysfunction. He complained that his wife is not satisfised with the situation. He complained that it is affecting his mood a lot. That he sleeps a lot and that he cannot relax anymore. It was very intimate. It was way too intimate we barely knew each other. Maybe it is wrong to post it here but it is fully anonymous. I had the feeling he wanted to have some advices from me on his sex life. Yeah it was kind of surreal. I mean I never had a girlfriend and I am an absolute loser concerning women. He at least achieved to find a wife despite he even had thoughts like he could read other people's minds. I suspect it was an arranged marriage. But I won't go into details.

I told him why isn't he trying oral sex with her. He was opposed to that. Maybe due to his cultural background though maybe I should not speculate too much and show with that my ignorant prejudices. I gave him the advice that he should tell his wife that his problems stem from medication. I had the feeling his wife just thought she was not attractive for him anymore. I think transparency about that would have been very helpful. However he also ignored this advice. Like just all advices whiich I have given him.

He wanted to know whether his ED was permanent. He wanted to quit the medication as soon as possible. I calmed him down and said it is not permanent (which is true). But with this kind of medication you have to be very careful not to quit it immediately otherwise you get a psychosis. I helped him and listed some antipsychotics which usuallly don't cause ED. Yeah but he even was opposed to that. He wanted to quit his current medication (immediately) first and then maybe take another antipsychotic. I never received a phone call from him anymore. Obviously I also adviced him to talk with a professional about his problems.
He only sent me message in a language I don't speak. I don't think it was on purpose. I never translated it. It was a half year later.

Yeah crazy story. Maybe a little bit too clickbaity. Sorry for that.

Last edited: