• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

M

Ms nobody

I simply am not there
Apr 13, 2023
I'm going to drown myself in the sea
but I don't know how to keep myself from floating I heard it is very painful but I don't have a lot of options
No guns in my country ,I don't have the money to buy one anyways
I don't know anything about pills and how effective they are
I read that cutting wasn't an effective method
I can't hang myself because I live with my parents and they will surely catch me

• Hugs
Reactions: LoiteringClouds and outrider567
L

lookingforsanctuary

Experienced
May 14, 2023
It sounds like you're very scared. What's your plan so far? How will you get out there?

B

bluebird16

Student
Feb 27, 2023
That's my method as well because I still haven't found a SN seller that ships to my country. I have no other options as well. I'm just gonna swim out very far away into the open sea but that will have to happen in the middle of the night so that I eliminate the option of being seen or rescued. If only I had SN...

Last edited:
befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
Diazepam or Kava Kava root might help you. But there are other peaceful methods: inert gas (scuba or scba equipment or exit bag), carbon monoxid or SN (easy to obtain in the EU). You find guides in this forum.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's such a horrible world we exist in where suicide is this difficult, it's inhumane to deny people the options of more peaceful and reliable methods, leaving them with no choice but to resort to methods like this. But anyway I hope that you find the freedom you are searching for, drowning certainly sounds like a difficult method to succeed with, it's certainly like the SI exists just to prolong torment and keep us trapped here.

Reactions: egoaltru, Twiceler and bluebird16
M

Ms nobody

I simply am not there
Apr 13, 2023
That's my method as well because I still haven't found a SN seller that ships to my country. I have no other options as well. I'm just gonna swim out very far away into the open sea but that will have to happen in the middle of the night so that I eliminate the option of being seen or rescued. If only I had SN...
Sorry but I'm new here so I don't know what SN is

L

leavingsoon99

I'm at peace... Finally.
Mar 16, 2023
I'm not trying to dissuade you, so please don't take what I say like that. But are you sure this is something you can bring yourself to do? That seems like something that will IMMEDIATELY activate the SI. If this is what you are set on, I wish you nothing but the best. I also wish for you clarity and honesty in your soul searching. Good luck and peace to you.