H

Hope:-)

Enlightened
Jul 3, 2022
Did you guys tell the truth? Should I just check for any contraindications between the medications myself and not disclose any medications I am also taking?

• Hugs
Reactions: Suicidebydeath
Jrmull1993

Jrmull1993

Warlock
Jul 13, 2022
Did you guys tell the truth? Should I just check for any contraindications between the medications myself and not disclose any medications I am also taking?
In my opinion it depends. If your trying to get specific meds as part of your CTB plan, than I wouldn't disclose anything that would hurt your chances of obtaining it.

On the other hand, if your getting medications for a specific aliment, then I'd be honest.

Reactions: Suicidebydeath, Shivali and electrojellysoup
H

Hope:-)

Enlightened
Jul 3, 2022
Thanks for the response. Yes it to ctb.
Do you think I should say that a doctor as diagnosed the nausea or not, as there is a question about that. Any ideas guys?

• Hugs
Reactions: Suicidebydeath
1000winds

1000winds

Student
Jul 24, 2022
if you want to get meto, i told my doctor that i have a migraine and a lot of nausea.. i didnt say anything other than that

Reactions: Euthanza, Suicidebydeath and Jrmull1993
Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
I didn't get SN myself yet, but I've been through the same process. For contraindications I think you can just lie and say no other medication, and for doctor diagnosis lie again.

Reactions: Euthanza
theboy

theboy

Illuminated
Jul 15, 2022
don't tell the truth

Reactions: Euthanza
mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
I never have.