• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Lawliet

Lawliet

b a n g
Sep 15, 2020
This could be like… totally off the mark but when taking SN, a lot of people's problems are with the taste. Some things have been suggested but I haven't seen anyone suggest a straw. It won't make the taste entirely bearable, but I'd say it's worth a shot. I got the idea because I have really sensitive teeth and I have to drink cold liquids through a straw.

Additionally, flavor drops like MIO don't seem to affect the outcome; an associate of mine did it with MIO and they died. ( They had told me their plan, that's how I know. ) Sky IDK if this helps anyone, it's late here and I'm just in my head. Worth a shot? Don't see how it could make things worse.

Reactions: valentine
Sslsh

Sslsh

Experienced
Jan 29, 2020
Had a friend use lozenges to coat the mouth before using SN successfully.

Jumping_realms

Jumping_realms

★☆★ ☠️★☆★
Jul 4, 2021
I've seen quite a few suggest a straw. Most that used it said it helped, but I'd probably rather gulp it down.

Reactions: mightypabster
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Visionary
May 5, 2020
Benzydamine Hydrocholoride mouthwash.