• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Lost in a Dream

Lost in a Dream

He/him - Metal head
Feb 22, 2020
I decided to give recovery one last try, since I'm finally on the right meds. The only problem is, I got them about 10 years too late, since I've been a mess for a very long time, even since long before I discovered this forum. I don't feel like I want to die yet after all, but sometimes I'm still suicidal. I don't know what the right thing is for me, but I can only take it one day at a time I suppose. I may end up back in the Suicide Discussion forum again at some point, but for now, I'm giving myself some time to get used to these meds.

It still feels like too little too late though, and I have my doubts that recovery is even possible for someone like me. Still, it can't hurt to try. Death will always be there for me, so if I change my mind again, I can exit if I need. For now, I'm thinking about activism for the right to die, because I still think it should be a human right.