• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Retched

Retched

I see the chaos in your eyes.
Oct 8, 2018
I just got told by a family member that he will not be coming to an event that is of great importance to me, via text. He says "but on a brighter note, I'm having another baby!" And I'm awful that I want to text back "Well, on an even brighter note, I have a gun and sn but am choosing not to ctb right now!" I know that suicidal people are considered selfish, maybe I'm the most selfish person in the world, but ffs, tell me you are having a baby at another time, not in the same text that you aren't coming. I guess it is my fault I'm not on facebook to hear about these things "first-hand." But to pull the rug out from underneath me and then to "brighter note" it has left me despondent. It feels cruel. Maybe it's just my paper thin nerves and over-sensitivity. But fuck his "brighter note" shit. I'm just meant to dismiss me feeling upset he's not coming because, BABY!

• Aww..
Reactions: Kikoo Loool, TheDevilsAngel, Marz and 1 other person
Youthanasia

Youthanasia

Wanderer
Apr 18, 2019
The person probably doesn't have the slightest idea about what's in your mind.

Sucks that it happens, still hope you have a good time in your event

Reactions: TheDevilsAngel and Retched
Retched

Retched

I see the chaos in your eyes.
Oct 8, 2018
The person probably doesn't have the slightest idea about what's in your mind.

Sucks that it happens, still hope you have a good time in your event
Oh, he was privy to inside information last year when I attempted and failed. He knows I'm on edge. Just easier to not deal with me I feel like. I already knew via other family member that he may not make it. Thanks though :) I am going to make the best of it.

Reactions: TheDevilsAngel