M

Miss clefable

Enlightened
Aug 23, 2018
So I found a belt and had a test run wow the feeling of partial hanging rushing sensation vision going dark my body was convoluting hearing going I almost blacked out it's look I'm going to have sleeping pills after all and alcohol and then I can ctb

• Love
Reactions: Isittimetogonola, strained03, lv-gras and 6 others
M

MistakesHappen

Escapologist
Aug 29, 2018
How do you feel about the method? It's different from your original plan, less quick

Last edited:
Reactions: Miss clefable
M

Miss clefable

Enlightened
Aug 23, 2018
How do you feel about the method? It's different from your original plan, less quick
More reliable and the feeling felt nice I need the pills so I can shutdown survival instinct

Reactions: Isittimetogonola, Deleted_9cKnXB34QG, namelessx and 1 other person
InaccessibleHour

InaccessibleHour

Student
Sep 1, 2018
Duh.. I'm obviously not hanging myself how I should cause it always feels my head's gonna blow up and when I do feel nice I feel pain again and I'm scared I'll flail around and attract people who'll save me and I'll be a vegetable

Last edited:
Reactions: namelessx and ningaman151
M

MistakesHappen

Escapologist
Aug 29, 2018
I hope everything goes smoothly

M

Miss clefable

Enlightened
Aug 23, 2018
Duh.. I'm obviously not hanging myself how I should cause it always feels my head's gonna blow up and when I do feel nice I feel pain again and I'm scared I'll flail around and attract people who'll save me and I'll be a vegetable PLZ DONT
??? I'm doing it on my boat so no one will find me

Reactions: mattwitt
M

MistakesHappen

Escapologist
Aug 29, 2018
Duh.. I'm obviously not hanging myself how I should cause it always feels my head's gonna blow up and when I do feel nice I feel pain again and I'm scared I'll flail around and attract people who'll save me and I'll be a vegetable PLZ DONT

Maybe you do something wrong, if done in the right way it's supposed to be harmless.
The major problem is survival instinct, as Miss Clefable said

Reactions: Deleted_9cKnXB34QG and Deutsch
InaccessibleHour

InaccessibleHour

Student
Sep 1, 2018
Sorry I think I sounded confusing I don't want ppl to save me cause I'll be a vegetable lol

M

Miss clefable

Enlightened
Aug 23, 2018
Sorry I think I sounded confusing I don't want ppl to save me cause I'll be a vegetable lol
Lucky I'm isolated then the only problem is I do have a gf so yeah need to wait for her to go away

Reactions: InaccessibleHour
M

MistakesHappen

Escapologist
Aug 29, 2018
Do you think you have enough time?

InaccessibleHour

InaccessibleHour

Student
Sep 1, 2018
I could probably sneak out but I'm scared somebody catch me. Wouldn't be so bad if it was just as I was opening or stepping out the door cause I could just say I let the cats in or out but if the catch and outside I'd be in deep trouble. The best idea I have is hanging from little hooks in truck then I'd have to open truck which a loud noise which wake up parents and they'd get suspicious and probably look out if unlucky. Other then this I'd have to go far away and hang a tree.. I don't have anything long enough to do it though and I wouldn't be energetic enough to do it all and I'd be clumsy and I suck these things anyway. And if somebody finds which can probably happen here cause there's people crime out night a lot I'd either be saved and a vegetable for the rest of life or some criminal shoot or unhang and I'd die a lot slower painful and in torture. No thanks lol

But I wish you the best of luck because I know with hanging you're better off

Reactions: Ampsvx123
Volatile

Volatile

God
Jun 18, 2018
Cut the Achilles on the boat so the boat dies too

Reactions: RM5998 and boozlepuzzle
RM5998

RM5998

Sack of Meat
Sep 3, 2018
Reactions: Deleted_9cKnXB34QG, Miss clefable, ningaman151 and 1 other person
N

ningaman151

Experienced
Jul 28, 2018
So I found a belt and had a test run wow the feeling of partial hanging rushing sensation vision going dark my body was convoluting hearing going I almost blacked out it's look I'm going to have sleeping pills after all and alcohol and then I can ctb
Are you from Southampton, I live there, thought about jumping off the itchen bridge, good thing I didn't, as it is only 28 meters high, which means I would've most likely survived and became stuck in wheelchair or even worse, a bed.

M

Miss clefable

Enlightened
Aug 23, 2018
Are you from Southampton, I live there, thought about jumping off the itchen bridge, good thing I didn't, as it is only 28 meters high, which means I would've most likely survived and became stuck in wheelchair or even worse, a bed.
Yes and I've changed it

L

lv-gras

fledermausßßßßßßßß
Jul 27, 2018
you want someone to set the boat adrift after so you can have that style of funeral?

Reactions: Smilla, atwasoa and RM5998
Synthroz

Synthroz

Sep 2, 2018
Hope you find you're peace with this method.

Reactions: Smilla