• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

W

wuaroi

Jan 6, 2024
So you may have seen my other post which ended up not being a great chance of success so through many hours of work i think ive finally found the method and i really need help knowing if its actually going to work this time as i struggle to find credible information I truly hope someone on this site may read this and will be able to inform me.

If your familiar with the bush named "Yews" they have little red berries with black seeds and their leaves are apparently extremly toxic too, stating that 50g of needles is enough to kill a middle aged man withing 2-5 hours or less. Luckiley for me I am not a middle age man and am signnificantly lighter but i still plan to collect as many seeds as i possibly can along with lots of needles then take a couple nausia medicine and something to pervent me from caring about the taste. after which i will eat as much as i possibly can stomach shooting for well over the lethal dose and seeing what will happen. I am actually pretty confindent in this method as google basically says that without medical attention youll probaly end up dying within a few hours plus the symptoms seem managable to me.

I really appreciate any advice or knowledge if this will work im really desperate and have been trying to find litteraly any method that doesnt involve guns or nooses that will actually kill me

thank you so much ( also im sorry for my poor spelling im not strong in English).

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
The method works. The question is how much taxines (the poison) is in the seeds and needles you have collected. This is the unknown factor.

I would consider not less than 100g yew needles, dunno about the amount of seeds suggested.

When you have a few more posts you can use the search and see if that has been discussed in other threads already.

W

wuaroi

Jan 6, 2024
The method works. The question is how much taxines (the poison) is in the seeds and needles you have collected. This is the unknown factor.

I would consider not less than 100g yew needles, dunno about the amount of seeds suggested.

When you have a few more posts you can use the search and see if that has been discussed in other threads already.
thank you so much, i was wonder why there wasnt a search bar on this website

CocoToxBase

CocoToxBase

Suffering
Jan 8, 2024
Hello, so I have access to the medical professionals only TOXBASE app and this is what Yew Berries states.

Attachments

• IMG_2688.png
    IMG_2688.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2689.png
    IMG_2689.png
    624.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2690.png
    IMG_2690.png
    586.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2691.png
    IMG_2691.png