U

Ulisses

Arcanist
Feb 21, 2020
I will use olanzapine instead of metoclopramide, it is much more efficient. I am using 10 mg of olanzapine daily, this should prevent vomiting.

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
what are you using that for? i was using it as an actual medication to get better and i took one and never again. i slept for 15-20hrs

Reactions: Ulisses
U

Ulisses

Arcanist
Feb 21, 2020
what are you using that for? i was using it as an actual medication to get better and i took one and never again. i slept for 15-20hrs
is an antipsychotic and to help you sleep, and use in conjunction with mirtazapine and clonazepam.

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
is an antipsychotic and to help you sleep, and use in conjunction with mirtazapine and clonazepam.
yeah my doc gave me that as an antipsychotic. the first one made me insane the second one made me sleep and the third one made me sick. i went back complaining about all the side effects and his answer was "well you have to give it time" minor side effects is one thing but that is a bit ridiculous. (they were taking independently not together. thought id clarify that)

U

Ulisses

Arcanist
Feb 21, 2020
what other medications do you take? the effects are really not good.

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
rispridone (insane) and brexpiprazole (sick, like i was curled up in a ball couldnt move sick,)

Reactions: Ulisses
U

Ulisses

Arcanist
Feb 21, 2020
rispridone (insane) and brexpiprazole (sick, like i was curled up in a ball couldnt move sick,)
I already took risperidone, it didn't help me at all.good luck in your treatment.

• Love
Reactions: Life_and_Death
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
I already took risperidone, it didn't help me at all.good luck in your treatment.
thanks :) im looking for medications myself now, his whole thing is "what do you want to do" anyway so i might as well take complete control of the situation, whats the worse that can happen, i learn something? im sure if he thinks something is a bad idea he'll tell me