• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Vunro

Vunro

A deranged and depressed psychopath
Oct 4, 2019
I sit by the train tracks with 30 tylenol pills and somewhere around 200 benadryl pills as well as the sharpest, deadliest knife i own. I hear the rumble of the train and the horn and have give or take 30 seconds for the next steps. I swallow as many pills as i possibly can until the train is about 6 or 7 seconds away. I then lie face up on the tracks with my neck on the rail and i slit my throat just as the train is about to run me over. Surely theres no coming back from this yeah?
Also i dont care about the conductors trauma, i wont be alive to feel anything about it so i dont want to hear it

• Hugs
Reactions: suffering
Rachel74

Rachel74

Enlightened
Sep 7, 2019
He could just run over your legs and paralyse you. Not a good idea and rather selfish as the train driver will suffer PTDS because of this.

Reactions: puppy9 and Stan
I

Itsalmosttime

Student
Oct 2, 2019
That's 3 methods done poorly at the same time.

Only the train would likely work regardless.

Katerina

Katerina

If only she knew
Sep 21, 2019
What is the point in taking the pills seconds prior to the train coming

E

Elias

Experienced
Mar 19, 2019
Well if you don't care about the conductors trauma, I will have to believe that we're also allowed to not care about your pain if your plan fails.

But anyway, this patchwork of methods seems poorly thought out. The pills won't have time to take any effect at the moment of impact, so I don't see the point. How do you make sure slitting your throat won't make you convulse in pain and get away from the train tacks as you're hanging for dear life with blood flowing from your throat? You'll have the medics and police on the way and people trying to revive you probably. Should you survive, you'll have a lot of explaining to do with a sore throat and a stomach that will have to be pumped and probably a damaged liver from the pills. Should you die, your last moments will probably be in agony and as far as peaceful possible.

Gosh, idk what to say. I can't really picture this.

Reactions: Qverty7455 and Itsalmosttime