DeathIsTheWayOut99

DeathIsTheWayOut99

Warlock
Jun 6, 2020
So....I got a call from my grandma. She asked why I had bags packed to run away. Confused because I didnt mention it, I asked what does she mean. Apparently my dad called my aunt and told her and my grandma I was planning to run away.

Fuck my life. My grandma got so fucking worried and told me she doesn't want me to leave and hurt myself and she wants to ensure im happy. to just stay in my room, etc. I basically lashed out at her and ended the call.

I feel like I am gonna collapse

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: Silvermorning, Deleted member 19276, Symbiote and 14 others
Huntfish34

Huntfish34

Enlightened
Mar 13, 2020
That's such a terrible and toxic situation you are in. Sorry you are having to deal with it,. Fckn sucks I have no doubt.

Prayers to you.

Reactions: sadworld and Ghost2211
Pengwin

Pengwin

Nov 9, 2020
I would endure it for a bit longer.

Reactions: sadworld
Lilacmoon

Lilacmoon

Beautiful moon, take me away.
Sep 23, 2020
Your life is really hard :( Have all the hugs you want.

Reactions: sadworld, Ghost2211 and Meditation guide
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
I can't say it enough please don't take the runaway option. I've done it before as a teenager, and I can tell you it turns out to be a very big struggle and no quality of life. It looks like things are coming too ahead in your situation. I hope you're spending some time to think carefully and thoroughly about the options and paths ahead of you.

Reactions: Life_and_Death and sadworld
DeathIsTheWayOut99

DeathIsTheWayOut99

Warlock
Jun 6, 2020
I can't say it enough please don't take the runaway option. I've done it before as a teenager, and I can tell you it turns out to be a very big struggle and no quality of life. It looks like things are coming too ahead in your situation. I hope you're spending some time to think carefully and thoroughly about the options and paths ahead of you.
y-yeah.....I did speak to someone at my school and I am waiting back for a response

I dont know how to manage with my family now that they know I wanted to run

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: sadworld, OminousVaL and Ghost2211
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
y-yeah.....I did speak to someone at my school and I am waiting back for a response

You're an adult. Technically it's not running away it's just leaving. They can't call the police to bring you back like they do to teenagers. The thing is if you have nowhere to go you're just going to screw yourself over. I really hope the housing stuff works out at your school, and I greatly respect the fact that you're still trying and still pushing forward. I really hope you can find a safe way to get away from your family. Your brother is a complete POS, and your dad isn't much better for not protecting you.

• Love
Reactions: Regen, sadworld, Good4Nothing and 1 other person
DeathIsTheWayOut99

DeathIsTheWayOut99

Warlock
Jun 6, 2020
You're an adult. Technically it's not running away it's just leaving. They can't call the police to bring you back like they do to teenagers. The thing is if you have nowhere to go you're just going to screw yourself over. I really hope the housing stuff works out at your school, and I greatly respect the fact that you're still trying and still pushing forward. I really hope you can find a safe way to get away from your family. Your brother is a complete POS, and your dad isn't much better for not protecting you.
yeah. its like they all want me to die right?

• Hugs
Reactions: sadworld and Ghost2211
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
yeah. its like they all want me to die right?
I don't think they want you to die. I think some people just treat people like crap because it is in their nature, and they will be the first to shed tears when the person they treated badly dies.

• Love
Reactions: Silvermorning, Buffy5120, sadworld and 1 other person
MrBlue

MrBlue

Arcanist
Jul 1, 2020
I'm sorry that your situation has gotten even worse recently, no one deserves to feel trapped in their own home. Do you have a good relationship with your grandma? If you do, speaking to her about how your brother is being such a POS and your Dad isn't doing anything about it might help. She might be able to kick your Dad up the arse and get him to act like he should be?

If you want to talk then I'm happy to, just send me a PM. No pressure though obviously :)

Reactions: Silvermorning, DeathIsTheWayOut99, Huntfish34 and 2 others
DeathIsTheWayOut99

DeathIsTheWayOut99

Warlock
Jun 6, 2020
okidoki.....so I called back my grandma and admitted I planned to escape. She was freaking out and saying she doesn't know if she can take another death in the family (my mom passed along with my grandpa) and she told me she is doing her part to push my dad to get my brother help, but she wants me to call her if I am depressed

I cant to that though

• Hugs
Reactions: OminousVaL, MrBlue and Ghost2211
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
okidoki.....so I called back my grandma and admitted I planned to escape. She was freaking out and saying she doesn't know if she can take another death in the family (my mom passed along with my grandpa) and she told me she is doing her part to push my dad to get my brother help, but she wants me to call her if I am depressed

I cant to that though
Could you stay with your grandma?

Reactions: Chupacabra 44
R

rt1989526

Paragon
Aug 2, 2020
Don't run away. Try to work things out with your family. Running away is a big part of why my life sucks now

Just my advice

• Aww..
Reactions: Silvermorning
DeathIsTheWayOut99

DeathIsTheWayOut99

Warlock
Jun 6, 2020
Could you stay with your grandma?
no cause she lives with my aunt and cousin and they are both toxic. I lived with them before and lets just say my aunt was like my mom

• Hugs
Reactions: Ghost2211
OminousVaL

OminousVaL

VaL
Jul 31, 2020
no cause she lives with my aunt and cousin and they are both toxic. I lived with them before and lets just say my aunt was like my mom
My extended family is just as toxic as my immediate so I feel that.

Reactions: DeathIsTheWayOut99
Silver

Silver

The 21st century is when everything changes
Aug 8, 2020
You could tell your dad that the reason you wanted to run away was because you couldn't cope with your brother's behaviour anymore.

U

Umbrellaterm

All parents are evil incarnate
Oct 22, 2020
Your threads are like a sideshow comic to this forum, haha. Sorry if I'm being humorous but you always seem to attract drama or something weird happening to you. No offense, I hope you take this the right way.

DeathIsTheWayOut99

DeathIsTheWayOut99

Warlock
Jun 6, 2020
You could tell your dad that the reason you wanted to run away was because you couldn't cope with your brother's behaviour anymore.
knowing my dad he'd do nothing

k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
I'm really confused. Obviously, I'm just an outsider and don't know the full story, but from what you're saying, you have people trying to reach out to you, trying to help you stay safe. Yet you insist they don't care and want you to die. You get mad when they try to talk but are upset when they don't. What you're describing are not the actions of people who want you to suffer and don't love you.

It sounds like you're a bit confused about what you want and are really in need of a break. You had a plan before to get inpatient help. Normally, I wouldn't think that was great, but you seemed open to it and it would allow you a bit of a vacation from life. Get you away from the people tormenting you. Why is running away or CTB a better option now?

Or just looking into housing like you'd mentioned earlier... Surely that's better than homeless?

I hate to see you suffering like this.

Reactions: Chupacabra 44 and Silvermorning
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
Your threads are like a sideshow comic to this forum, haha. Sorry if I'm being humorous but you always seem to attract drama or something weird happening to you. No offense, I hope you take this the right way.

Yeah, there's no right way to read that other you being a complete dick. Must be nice to come on here and troll people for fun right?

• Love
Reactions: Silvermorning and dropdeadfred