Asingletwig

Asingletwig

Oct 1, 2020
So tonight I'll be on the streets of Ireland with nowhere to go and I am unsure if I want to stick with my method of ctb. I got about €700 left so I could just fly away to some place cheap and ctb by dehydration/hypothermia? I am just very unsure about whether ill die from the fall because I really dont want to drown. Had a slight experience with that before and wouldnt wish it on anyone except pedos. But I do know that I do not not wish to be here anymore

• Hugs
Reactions: IWantToSleep, death137, NoMoreMorbidity and 10 others
Freedom Believer

Freedom Believer

Forever alone.
Dec 23, 2019
Maybe you can visit one last place you've wanted to visit and CTB in that place?

Asingletwig

Asingletwig

Oct 1, 2020
Maybe you can visit one last place you've wanted to visit and CTB in that place?
Yeah I was thinking that but with covid my travel options are limited I wish I could go to America but cant cause of restrictions plus dont have enough money for test+flights+visa & I'll be waiting months for the visa when I want to be dead within 2 weeks maximum but thank you

• Hugs
Reactions: death137
A Retarded Demon

A Retarded Demon

Gib Pancakes Plz
Jul 9, 2020
I was homeless myself until very recently, if your in Ireland I believe it's possible to get on the social housing register in the north due to the free movement agreement. I'm not sure if Ireland has its own.

Don't see it as the end as I was sleeping on the streets myself for about two months before I saved up via benefits and got a studio flat with the money saved and back on my feet finally.

• Hugs
Reactions: death137, Chars Bravia and Pen>Sword
Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
Go to an Emmaus. Or Camphill.

Adres I could find in Ireland
Unit W5D, Ladytown, Ladytown Business Park, Co. Kildare, W91 W26T, Ierland

Reactions: blue_muse
Superdeterminist

Superdeterminist

Enlightened
Apr 5, 2020
I'm sorry about the appalling problem that life has now thrown at you to somehow deal with. It's disgusting that you have to face a problem like that. All I can say is I hope you find peace and escape from it as soon as possible.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'm so sorry you are in this situation. Life can certainly be cruel. It really sounds like an awful way to go by either by dehydration or hypothermia. I wish you the best.

Reactions: death137 and Pen>Sword
N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
Homelessness is one of my biggest fear. I hope you are getting better soon.

Reactions: death137 and Pen>Sword
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Damn, sorry to hear that.
If I were in your shoes I dunno what I'd exactly do.

Ummm, I might just rent a cheap room and spend the rest of my money on alcohol and then try to hang myself or if I wasn't feeling suicidal, just rent a cheap place and get a random job asap so as to survive daily even if I had to drink sink water and eat 1 slice of bread.

It all depends on my lovely bipolar mind.

Reactions: death137 and Asingletwig
logan

logan

Warlock
May 20, 2021
Homelessness is one of the most terrible things.
May be you have friends to stay for some days to think about your situation.

NormaJeane

NormaJeane

Mar 24, 2021
So tonight I'll be on the streets of Ireland with nowhere to go and I am unsure if I want to stick with my method of ctb. I got about €700 left so I could just fly away to some place cheap and ctb by dehydration/hypothermia? I am just very unsure about whether ill die from the fall because I really dont want to drown. Had a slight experience with that before and wouldnt wish it on anyone except pedos. But I do know that I do not not wish to be here anymore
It is terrible to be homeless in a town and it seems like homelessness only increases. I use to see homeless people every day, they are looking in the garbages for anything. But there are people in some places in the world who live in nature without money as hunters and gatherers and some people move from civilization and build their own houses in nature, living with very little money, they eat fish and berries from nature. But if the homelessness will be permanent in a big town, I would commit suicide before I leave my home.