T

There Look! Nothing

Sep 29, 2020
There is absolutely no possible way I'm coming back from this, my true and only option left is suicide. I'll be dead very soon. If suicide partners are still available as an option, my plan is to OD on high quantities of fentanyl (assuming I have enough) or possibly SN if I can purchase it, somewhere specific The Fen isn't mine so it's really just about how much I can get away with borrowing. I cannot die in this house or here, I just can't. I'm willing to meet up w a partner to discuss, plan and get this over with assuming you have means of transport and live in Southern England, preferably southwest London. If you want specifics, then for now we can say Beachyhead. It's almost 2HR away from me. I'd rather not throw myself off and would prefer to just drift off to sleep. Albeit small there's always the chance you'll survive the fall and I'd rather be able to try again. I have about 3 weeks roughly speaking from what I know as I write this but would be happy to die tonight, tomorrow, two days from now, 10 minutes from now. I am just absolutely ready with no reasons to still be alive and will not back out so Please contact me privately if you're serious and thanks.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Aloken, Lost Magic, PeacefulStars and 9 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I'm so sorry to hear you're leaving.
Good luck with your partner.

Hope you both can find peace somehow.

Send you lots of hugs and love,

Matt

Reactions: PeacefulStars, TheDevilsAngel, Regen and 2 others
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Be careful with the partner. Some gay guy just PMd me and wanted to talk about sexual acts. Don't get raped out here.

• Wow
Reactions: Lost Magic, Fthis, Loner and 2 others
T

There Look! Nothing

Sep 29, 2020
No takers so far.

• Hugs
Reactions: TheDevilsAngel
Apathy79

Apathy79

Arcanist
Oct 13, 2019
I'm not sure if you're aware but there's a partners megathread specifically for this kind of thing:

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...read-the-rules-on-page-1-before-posting.1253/

saltshaker

saltshaker

salt shaker, rule breaker
Jan 29, 2021
fents a pretty good way to go, a partner will just fuck it up somehow, i wouldn't bother

Reactions: There Look! Nothing
T

There Look! Nothing

Sep 29, 2020
fents a pretty good way to go, a partner will just fuck it up somehow, i wouldn't bother
Do you think transdermal patches make a difference? so long as I die peacefully it's fine by me. I changed my mind, my Go to is 100-200mg of Morphine (Oramoprh) and the patches are backup / just to make sure right now

ohhgeeitsme

ohhgeeitsme

Wizard
Feb 5, 2020
It sounds like you're in a really horrible spot. I'm so sorry. I wish things were different for you. Much love.

Ky204

Ky204

Sep 3, 2019
Just got out of the hospital after a failed attempt. Make sure the same doesn't happen for you, wishing you all the luck and a peaceful death.

GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Try to be more disrespectful please :meh:

...it's not a fucking offtopic thread
Oh, not this shit again. No one gets AIDS anymore, they catch it in the HIV stage and can hold back the symptoms, you can live a great life with HIV. Ease up, will ya?

Reactions: Fthis
stygal

stygal

low-wage worker
Oct 29, 2020
Oh, not this shit again. No one gets AIDS anymore, they catch it in the HIV stage and can hold back the symptoms, you can live a great life with HIV. Ease up, will ya?
You started by giving out advice that was actually helpful to @There Look! Nothing ...should have left it at that is all I'm saying.

Reactions: Lost Magic and demuic
highndry

highndry

Jan 23, 2021
There is absolutely no possible way I'm coming back from this, my true and only option left is suicide. I'll be dead very soon. If suicide partners are still available as an option, my plan is to OD on high quantities of fentanyl (assuming I have enough) or possibly SN if I can purchase it, somewhere specific The Fen isn't mine so it's really just about how much I can get away with borrowing. I cannot die in this house or here, I just can't. I'm willing to meet up w a partner to discuss, plan and get this over with assuming you have means of transport and live in Southern England, preferably southwest London. If you want specifics, then for now we can say Beachyhead. It's almost 2HR away from me. I'd rather not throw myself off and would prefer to just drift off to sleep. Albeit small there's always the chance you'll survive the fall and I'd rather be able to try again. I have about 3 weeks roughly speaking from what I know as I write this but would be happy to die tonight, tomorrow, two days from now, 10 minutes from now. I am just absolutely ready with no reasons to still be alive and will not back out so Please contact me privately if you're serious and thanks.
feel free to pm me, I cant pm you

GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
You started by giving out advice that was actually helpful to @There Look! Nothing ...should have left it at that is all I'm saying.
Have opinions about what I should and shouldn't do? Write them down and place them in a trashcan.

:sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

• Hmph!
Reactions: stygal
popcorn

popcorn

Experienced
Dec 20, 2020
I wish I could get fentanyl

But I think then I would just be high and no longer suicidal

popcorn

popcorn

Experienced
Dec 20, 2020
I tried sending you a pm but for some reason I cant?

New account rules or something?

wannagohome

wannagohome

Jan 6, 2021
I tried sending you a pm but for some reason I cant?

New account rules or something?
Similar like me - see https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/pm-not-working-anymore.60289/
Was PM working for you before ?

T

There Look! Nothing

Sep 29, 2020
Do you guys want to hear something hilariously f'ed up? I can't kill myself in my house because my own mother won't realize/care I'm dead until she either smells my rotting corpse or hears flies buzzing around it. If she weren't here, I would rot in these four walls for years before my place was broken into by the local council. They'd find a skeleton. It's quite literally impossible to be any more socially isolated than I am without walking off into the bushes to live with animals. I don't know why, but for some reason, I actually find it funny at this point.

I have to keep postponing it because I live in poverty (I survive on rice and canned food, lol) and can't actually afford a bus ride to where I want to die. I have no money to sell and post my things online with, either. I might have to put up an ad and sell something directly, if that's possible with COVID.

Day by day I get closer to just saying fuck it all and drinking the bottle, walking off into wherever I can make it on foot. I'm not sure why I still care about what she'll think, maybe it's what's left of my morals.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Aloken, NoDream, Barracuda91 and 2 others
C

CloseTheBook

Jan 23, 2021
Do you still need a partner?